Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Vacuumed all the spiders in my apartment, now theres bugs everywhere

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
@tehgymcel420

Dont kill the spiders, they take care of the bugs

Fuck I shouldve never cleaned anything

Much easier to live with a bunch of spiders LDARing in room corners than bugs running around everywhere

9877ddf992bcf66c489b57e0f151689a.gif

Just don’t kill spiders theory

WTf. How many spiders were in your room?

I always catch spiders with a water bottle, and with the same bottle I catch flies. Fuck those mfs, dude! Spiders are Incels' friends...

@tehgymcel420

Much easier to live with a bunch of spiders LDARing in room corners than bugs running around everywhere
wtf u shouldnt have neither get traps tbh

yeah I never fuck with the spiders they are my bros. flies are much more annoying than a spider chilling in the corner

@tehgymcel420

2250 1

over for spidercels, lifefuel for bugcels

WTf. How many spiders were in your room?

Too many to count, literally in every corner, near every window and doors and under every desk and behind both my kitchen and bathroom trashcans

They do a good job too because you could see tons of dead bugs where they place their nets

I thought all those bug corpses looked disgusting so I vacuumed everything like 2 weeks ago and now theres nothing to stop the bugs

Slowly my spiders are coming back but there are too few of them for now so I have to cope by catching the bugs myself and then flushing them down the toilet
wtf u shouldnt have neither get traps tbh

Where? I literally dont know where to find that stuff

I was at my local walmart just today and I have no fucking clue where to find that shit, where do they keep that stuff, next to what section? Baby food? Cleaning supplies? Hardware?

Last edited: