Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vacu Bell for pectus excavatum

TuxDix

TuxDix

Recruit
★★★★
If you have some degree of sunken chest it can be harder to inhale adequate amounts of air due to rain cage/sternum constriction and can make your pecs look almost like tits no matter howuch you lift.

It can give you rounded shoulders and your clavicles can be recessed holding your esophogus+pharynx back (and sometimes your face according to your ability to breathe.)

That said, I was looking into the problem and found that a vacuum bell can be a method to alleviate the conditions of sunken chest.

It applies a kind of suction onto the sternum and with successive daily uses you can flatten it over the span of months (but needs to be reinforced with proper posture to maintain and solidify the corrected position.)

There's a few to buy on the internet but it read there are some home made methods.

i dont have a sunken chest though, and i dont think ive ever seen anyone mention it

i dont have a sunken chest though, and i dont think ive ever seen anyone mention it
It has a spectrum of severity, from mild to extreme cases (less common) but if you can spot it you will find it more often in the population.

Flared ribs are usually a giveaway. But it really impacts asthetics, gymcels will try to pack on muscle to hide it (without knowing the cause of the deficiency.)

Ill just wear a shirt in public

I didn't know about that