Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Vaccine/testing mandates are finally be coming to my job, and it may cause a shake-up.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
A bunch of new coronavirus regulations came down all of a sudden, thanks to Biden's regulations going to the Supreme Court. I think they're scared the Court will vote to allow them. As a result, I might finally have to get weekly tests. Which, upon reading about them, seem like a deliberate annoyance to force me to get the jab. Up until now I was like "Go ahead, test me weekly I don't give a shit" but the way they describe it, this sounds like it could be a real pain in the dick. To be tested every week forever.

But here's the thing. I know my boss doesn't believe in the vaccine. As well as several of my co-workers. Apparently we aren't an independent company and my boss has bosses above him who are handing these regulations down. So if my boss doesn't believe in the jab, what is he gonna do? Is he gonna quit? Because if he quits, that would be a major shake-up here. And what about everyone else? Will they quit?

And if all these people quit, what should I do? Because if they're quitting, that says to me that there's no other way out of this. No bargaining or anything. I'll be forced to find another job. I who have not progressed in my career in almost 15 years. Maybe if my boss quits I can have his job?
You’ll get the one dose vaccine assuming you live in USA if you really want to keep the job or leave the job period. Your boss probably going to get 2 doses and that’s something you want to avoid at all costs just in case your body can’t handle it. Don’t even get the booster

The test will eventually give you COVID if they have the same chemicals on the test it’s a constant feedback loop I’ll avoid getting tested because it’s just to keep COVID inside you.

But I've been tested twice before and I still don't have coronavirus.

Last edited:
if they go through with this shit, like 10% of people are gonna be forced to quit their jobs. it will destroy the economy overnight. Shit would be crazy

Get a signed/witnessed/notarized legal document from you're boss stating their responsible for any and all injuries related to vaxx/testing.

That should stop that behavior in it's tracks.

People fear legal responsibility/sueage

if they go through with this shit, like 10% of people are gonna be forced to quit their jobs. it will destroy the economy overnight. Shit would be crazy
Shit would also be funny.

Get a signed/witnessed/notarized legal document from you're boss stating their responsible for any and all injuries related to vaxx/testing.

That should stop that behavior in it's tracks.

People fear legal responsibility/sueage
Fucking another men because of this is dirty. Is better to quit the job than do this. Well, every case is a case.

Fucking another men because of this is dirty. Is better to quit the job than do this. Well, every case is a case.
Sure bro quit if you want. It's just an option

Dude if they quit you can ascend (in your job) i know it's not the kind of ascension we talk here but still
Also what could be the worst thing that happens to us for taking the vaccine? We are already fked.