Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vaccine side effects is coz of high T. if you have high T don't take it.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
65d 3h 42m
Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle which can reduce the heart's ability to pump, as well as cause abnormal heart rhythms. The mortality rate from this disease is approximately 20% after one year, and 50% at five years. Of course, it has yet to be seen whether Covid-19 or Vaccine-induced myocarditis follows the same risk profile.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Some scientists have suggested that young men are experiencing higher rates of Myocarditis post-vaccination due to testosterone, as well as the fact that Moderna's vaccine uses a higher concentration of mRNA than Pfizer's.

"I do think this hypothesis of testosterone is important," said Burton. "We know that there is indeed some inflammation associated with testosterone. ... We do have in the primary series, as you know, 100 micrograms of mRNA, so we have slightly higher levels of spike protein, and that could be a contributing factor as well."
:fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

so there it is. don't listen to foids and the faggot soyboys :soy::foidSoy: that vaccine is safe. they have LOW T. so their chance of getting side effect is next to nil.

if you're a normal guy in terms of T level, or worse, high T, your chance of developing life threatening heart condition skyrockets.

I got chest pain 1 day after the vaccine and it was going on for many days and returns time to time :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have a high chance therefore of dying from heart attack within the next 2-5 years :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you never had chest pain or any cardio-vascular side effects after taking Moderna or Pfizer, consider yourself a low-T-cel :incel: and ignore this advice. Go take as many booster shots as you want. :feelsahh:

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
55d 9h 2m
Dotrinfobe said:
I got chest pain 1 day after the vaccine and it was going on for many days and returns time to time :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I have a high chance therefore of dying from heart attack within the next 2-5 years :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
what % of your heart muscle died OP

andinocel

andinocel

Legend
★★
22d 5h 31m
Welp, I guess I'm low T --- I took the vaccine months ago and have zero side effects

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
177d 10h 12m
second dose might blow up my heart ngl

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
65d 3h 42m
Wizard32 said:
what % of your heart muscle died OP
theres no test for that :fuk:
crestfallencel said:
second dose might blow up my heart ngl
:fuk::fuk::fuk:

idk if i gonna take the second dose or not.

the 1st dose is already making me dying, it seems. i hope my death would be a quick and painless one :feelsbadman:

Deleted member 36606

Deleted member 36606

My ban shall come
-
17d 11h 51m
Dotrinfobe said:

the 1st dose is already making me dying, it seems. i hope my death would be a quick and painless one :feelsbadman:
do you have any proof besides your pain ?
i was having tons of heart pain before taking the vaccine (i even got to a doctor months ago), now im pretty good tbh
but i will still not take the second dose

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
65d 3h 42m
lord said:
do you have any proof besides your pain ?
i was having tons of heart pain before taking the vaccine (i even got to a doctor months ago), now im pretty good tbh
but i will still not take the second dose
wait u had chest pain BEFORE the vaccine? :feelswhat:

for me, after the chest pain, i got weak. then its gone. then chest pain came back, and ever since the second episode of chest pain, ive been weak ever since. been at least 1 week that im always tired and sleep cycle is very irregular.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
424d 6h 35m
Dotrinfobe said:

the 1st dose is already making me dying, it seems. i hope my death would be a quick and painless one
I heard the second dose is 80 times stronger than the first.

Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
55d 9h 2m
Dotrinfobe said:
that seems strange, how do they assess or estimate damage?

V

veqdera

Tyronecel
★★
4d 15h 19m
Dotrinfobe said:
wait u had chest pain BEFORE the vaccine? :feelswhat:

for me, after the chest pain, i got weak. then its gone. then chest pain came back, and ever since the second episode of chest pain, ive been weak ever since. been at least 1 week that im always tired and sleep cycle is very irregular.
Repent to Jesus. And don’t take another dose. Vaccination in gematria=666
As Jesus for a second chance.
Ask Jesus not to be deceived

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
High T = subhuman trait?:feelswhat:

shape1
shape2
shape3