Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Vaccine free [MEGATHREAD]

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

WHEN YOU MESS WITH THE BIG DAWGS, THINGS GET RUFF
★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Inventor and pioneer of mRNA vaccine technology warns against them and is being scrubbed and unpersoned for doing so

Before

After

PDF screencapping all the news articles (which are actively being scrubbed) of people dying due to complications with the vaccine

Post more information about the dangers of the big pharma mystery death juice, and discuss the fake and gay virus ITT

Last edited:
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
37d 20h 21m
wasted12years

wasted12years

Legend
★★★
67d 9h 58m
I'm vaccine free. Whenever a non-family member asks if i've taken the jab i just lie and say I've taken it just to troll them. It's insane how much respect you get when you say you've taken it. If i told the truth i would be burned at the stake.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
228d 21h 38m
Too lazy to get it

curryboy420

curryboy420

Major
★★★★★
30d 18h 1m
Never getting it.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
37d 20h 21m
Take the mRNA rushed research juice it's good bro

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
302d 11h 47m
Still clean.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
238d 1h 51m
Still vaccine free :feelsautistic:

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
32d 14h 56m
I just keep saying no. Eventually up here when you need your vax papers just to take a piss in a restaurant, I'll have something convincing and ready for them to scan :feelshaha:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m

mRNA vaccines are imperfect vaccines that do not actually kill the virus and allow it to spread and mutate

kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
152d 4h 28m
Dregster666 said:
Still vaccine free :feelsautistic:

Same, I will only take it if it's absolutely unavoidable.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
238d 1h 51m
kampman said:
Same, I will only take it if it's absolutely unavoidable.
That's what im most worried about if it becomes mandatory :feelsugh:

kampman

kampman

Wizard
★★★★★
152d 4h 28m
Dregster666 said:
That's what im most worried about if it becomes mandatory :feelsugh:
Then we will have no other choice but to take it.
This moment will come eventually anyway, only a matter of time.
The elites are pushing it very hard.

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
238d 1h 51m
kampman said:
Then we will have no other choice but to take it.
This moment will come eventually anyway, only a matter of time.
The elites are pushing it very hard.
I will still refuse the vaccine :feelsjuice:

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Mentally crippled by pussyless life
★★★★★
84d 3h 47m
I was forced to get it at my wagie job

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
238d 1h 51m
squirrelsonfire2 said:
I would have walked away fuck that, there's no amount of money that's worth those potential side effects :feelsugh:

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Mentally crippled by pussyless life
★★★★★
84d 3h 47m
Dregster666 said:
I would have walked away fuck that, there's no amount of money that's worth those potential side effects :feelsugh:
I would’ve been homeless but now I am stuck with the mark of the cuck

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Requested ban
-
126d 8h 55m
Pin this thread

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
238d 1h 51m
squirrelsonfire2 said:
I would’ve been homeless but now I am stuck with the mark of the cuck
:feelsugh:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
145d 12h 7m
never gonna get it, will marry and breed with an unvaxxed Stacy after most of the world has been sterilized

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
crestfallencel said:
never gonna get it, will marry and breed with an unvaxxed Stacy after most of the world has been sterilized
I mean, it's a fantasy stretch, but it would be pretty cool if unvaxxed guys become the prize after all this since we're the only ones that are left who are fertile. I'm not saying that's going to happen, but if it did that would be pure fucking comedic gold. :feelskek::feelsjuice:

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
129d 18h 9m
The vaccine is my personal line in the sand.

Meaning any so called ZOG authority figure that attempts to ever force it on me will literally be putting their own life at risk to do so.

And maybe they’ll kill me in the fight process or I’ll kill them or we’ll kill eachother but I’m not taking that shit no matter what.

Even if the Jews/shabbos goyim set things up to where I and others like me will be forced to dumpster dive and or steal food to survive I still will not take it.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★★
147d 8h 42m
squirrelsonfire2 said:
Same I had to get it or would have been fired :cryfeels:

Turned out to be useless too because it doesn't even work against the curry variant. I'll probably die from heart inflammation in the next year :fuk:

Last edited:
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
Fat Link said:
The vaccine is my personal line in the sand.

Meaning any so called ZOG authority figure that attempts to ever force it on me will literally be putting their own life at risk to do so.

And maybe they’ll kill me in the fight process or I’ll kill them or we’ll kill eachother but I’m not taking that shit no matter what.

Even if the Jews/shabbos goyim set things up to where I and others like me will be forced to dumpster dive and or steal food to survive I still will not take it.
"How serious are you about not getting the vaccine? You know you won't be able to participate in society ever again if you don't get it, you will never work making any money, and you'll end up becoming an outlaw for the rest of your life being eternally hunted down." :feelsclown:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvmSxfMGldQ

Last edited:
C

copetillirope

Recruit
★★★★★
17d 1h 21m
Here in Israel we are already within the third wave of vaccinations. They will start forcing children the green passport from September! I.e. you must take Cov test daily or you won't be able to go to school. If 70% of the class is not vaccinated scholl will be online. They also threatened on people that had 2 vaccines shots that if they will not do the third one the green passport final date of 1st Jan 2022 will get shortened.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★
6d 17h 12m
i dont need it and i dont want it , simple as

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m

So FDA only approved a vaccine not available for public use, the usual suspects then ran to tell you to get vaxxed implying that the vax you wait in line for is approved, the actual available vaccines are still under EUA license and therefore these companies still do not have legal liability when the jab fucks you up, and also said that you can use them interchangeably with the approved vax

While the media has trumpeted that the FDA has approved COVID vaccines, the FDA has not approved the Pfizer BioNTech vaccines, nor any COVID vaccines for the 12- to 15-year age group, nor any booster doses for anyone.
And the FDA has not licensed any Moderna vaccine, nor any vaccine from Johnson & Johnson — so the vast majority, if not all, of vaccines available in the U.S. remain unlicensed EUA products.
Here’s what you need to know when somebody orders you to get the vaccine: Ask to see the vial. If it says “Comirnaty,” it’s a licensed product."

How do useful idiots still trust these people? :dafuckfeels: What will finally be that eureka moment they think, "hmm, there's something fishy going on ... "

Pixycel

Pixycel

Adaptive Manipulator
113d 23h 44m
crestfallencel said:
MarquisDeSade said:
I mean, it's a fantasy stretch, but it would be pretty cool if unvaxxed guys become the prize after all this since we're the only ones that are left who are fertile. I'm not saying that's going to happen, but if it did that would be pure fucking comedic gold. :feelskek::feelsjuice:
the biggest blackpill is that if the vax does sterilize people then 99% of women would have gotten it because they are like cattle and always follow the norm. While there would be a far higher amount of unvaxxed men compared to women because we can't be always be swayed by social pressure. So fertile women would become even more sought after and competed for then they are now.

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
43d 12h 44m
Everyone who has gotten any of the current vaccines except for Sinovac will be regretting it next year once China replicates 4 mutations into the delta strain and releases it. It'll be like a second holocaust, only it'll affect most of the Western nations.

"Although Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2-immune sera neutralized the Delta variant, when four common mutations were introduced into the receptor binding domain (RBD) of the Delta variant (Delta 4+), some BNT162b2-immune sera lost neutralizing activity and enhanced the infectivity."

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★
11d 1h 38m
crestfallencel said:

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
43d 12h 44m
copetillirope said:
Here in Israel we are already within the third wave of vaccinations. They will start forcing children the green passport from September! I.e. you must take Cov test daily or you won't be able to go to school. If 70% of the class is not vaccinated scholl will be online. They also threatened on people that had 2 vaccines shots that if they will not do the third one the green passport final date of 1st Jan 2022 will get shortened.

Whatever you do, don't take the vaxx.

Last edited:
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 18h 49m
LONG LIVE DR ANTHONY FAUCI, TRUST THE SCIENCE GUYS!

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
Pixycel said:
the biggest blackpill is that if the vax does sterilize people then 99% of women would have gotten it because they are like cattle and always follow the norm. While there would be a far higher amount of unvaxxed men compared to women because we can't be always be swayed by social pressure. So fertile women would become even more sought after and competed for then they are now.
We shall see, a lot can happen between now and the total collapse of society. :feelsEhh:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 22h 37m
This is bad. We knew they would push the vaccine and make it mandatory to do basic everyday life shit, but in the past year we've been charging into our dystopia at light speed.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
based_meme said:
This is bad. We knew they would push the vaccine and make it mandatory to do basic everyday life shit, but in the past year we've been charging into our dystopia at light speed.
Controlled demolition of civilization across the planet fren, think of civilization like a kind of zoo, open air prison, or ongoing social experiment by people of power. In the laboratory environment concerning scientific experiments sometimes experiments become too uncontainable, out of control, and just plain dangerous, when this happens the controlling scientist in charge then decides to make the decision to destroy the project or experiment entirely pulling the plug to start a new. Are we understanding the current state of the entire world yet?:feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★
11d 1h 38m
Im glad that here in Bulgaria 60% of the people haven't taken the kikecine and don't want to take it. :feelsjuice: The sheeple that have taken it are mainly the libtards and governmet officials ofcourse. And cuz of that lot of cuckcines are getting expired and we are dumping them. :feelskek: Also we gifted some of the unexpired ones to Buthan JFL. :feelsokman: My country is very based in this regard.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
37d 7h 14m
crestfallencel said:

Pixycel said:
Cope chad only

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

★★★★★
224d 7h 55m
A confidentiality agreement shows potential coronavirus vaccine candidates were transferred from Moderna to the University of North Carolina in 2019, nineteen days prior to the emergence of the alleged Covid-19 causing virus in Wuhan, China.

Moderna was already working on their COVID-19 mRNA vaccine before COVID-19 was ever "a thing."

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
157d 18h 24m
School told me to get it soon
:dafuckfeels:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 22h 37m
Uggo Mongo said:
A confidentiality agreement shows potential coronavirus vaccine candidates were transferred from Moderna to the University of North Carolina in 2019, nineteen days prior to the emergence of the alleged Covid-19 causing virus in Wuhan, China.

Moderna was already working on their COVID-19 mRNA vaccine before COVID-19 was ever "a thing."
If you think that's bad, covid-19 rapid testing kits were bought and distributed to over 130 countries back in 2017. I'll try to find the link. It's pretty damning.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8