Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over v3rmillion is a cyber crime forum for incel children

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
whole site should be shut down tbh ngl

Roblox exploit site. I remember I was like 11 and were active posters on mpgh, thegreenlab and other sites thinking that I would get respect by making lots of posts and thus, free hacks and exploits.

How delusional I was.

shutting down websites because some users do crime on it is really bad. think about it, the crime is being done by individuals. if they shut down a crime site, they would just use something like facebook or discord or telegram. censorship doesn't make sense because if someone actually commits a crime you would want their criminal post to remain up as evidence of their crime, not shut down the site. all erasing and censorship does is prevent people from being able to think based on truth. even websites like silk road are good because what silk road actually did wasn't 'promote crime' but enable anonymity. people were able to anonymously trade random stuff like 'hardware', something which they just do on ebay now. silk road in practice was actually just ebay but without moderation. on the other hand the types of websites that should actually be shut down are websites where they themselves are actually criminals, for example if all the website did was the website owner is directly selling illegal drugs. but censoring unmoderated platforms just because some users commit crime on it is extremely bad. if it makes sense to shut down silk road because some users committed crimes, then wouldn't it make sense to shut down facebook, twitter, discord and google because some users commit crimes on it? see the hypocrisy, they just want to force us to be stuck with the existing companies.

if anything silk road should be the golden standard of websites. moderation of websites must always be optional, anonymity the default, and the responsibility for crime in the hands of people who actually commit the crime.

Last edited:
I was there, actually. I had VIP.