Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill V-tubers a proof that things can always get much worse

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
In early 2020 youtube started recommending me and others a lot of Japanese V-tubers who had parts of their stream translated. In a month or two clips of these V tubers soared in popularity and just 4-5 months later a "hololive English" team was formed and upon debut several of them became extremely popular.

Now in 2021 there are dozens of popular V-tubers and they are all female. Some of them are proven to be below average or average looking women. All it takes is a cute voice which can be faked by most women and some luck to become a multi millionarie.
9e67ff642efc86615502fa2b9d994cec51bf7e62265e43287a03759c233f5961 1

The sad part is that this highlights just how desperate and starved for female affection men are. All it takes for them to fall in love is a fake cute voice behind a cute anime girl avatar.
Now just today I was recommended this horrible video and to sum it up "cute girl uwu asks boys for donations to help animals, money pours in at an insane rate and one cuck even donates 3500$ but she does not even acknowledge it. In the end over 213.096 $ gets raised for the "cause".

My point is. Most of you did not predict this and see it coming. I was blindsided by it and we have experienced a massive cultural change in a little over one year. You never know when the next big thing will happen but it will and it will get even worse.

Beyond clown world

I did predict it coming, and I predict it becoming much MUCH more widespread as technology advances.
The bulk of males will be worker bee eunuchs coping via forms of digital waifuism while women form harems with Chads.

But this wont last long, as western society will go in to it's own fall of rome(not militarized, but cultural and economical).

In early 2020 youtube started recommending me and others a lot of Japanese V-tubers who had parts of their stream translated. In a month or two clips of these V tubers soared in popularity and just 4-5 months later a "hololive English" team was formed and upon debut several of them became extremely popular.

Now in 2021 there are dozens of popular V-tubers and they are all female. Some of them are proven to be below average or average looking women. All it takes is a cute voice which can be faked by most women and some luck to become a multi millionarie.
View attachment 459201

The sad part is that this highlights just how desperate and starved for female affection men are. All it takes for them to fall in love is a fake cute voice behind a cute anime girl avatar.
Now just today I was recommended this horrible video and to sum it up "cute girl uwu asks boys for donations to help animals, money pours in at an insane rate and one cuck even donates 3500$ but she does not even acknowledge it. In the end over 213.096 $ gets raised for the "cause".

My point is. Most of you did not predict this and see it coming. I was blindsided by it and we have experienced a massive cultural change in a little over one year. You never know when the next big thing will happen but it will and it will get even worse.

You can use a voice modulator and make your voice sound like a anime waifu as well. Just saying JFL :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:. Business venture ideas 101

I did predict it coming, and I predict it becoming much MUCH more widespread as technology advances.
The bulk of males will be worker bee eunuchs coping via forms of digital waifuism while women form harems with Chads.

But this wont last long, as western society will go in to it's own fall of rome(not militarized, but cultural and economical).
Yeah but I thought it would be a slow progress with people getting waifus in games or robots/sex dolls

I didn't think that women would benefit from this garbage it's horrible

men will be progressively weaned off from getting any sex or even erotic material from women in exchange for their money, they'll just spend it on women for nothing

men will be progressively weaned off from getting any sex or even erotic material from women in exchange for their money, they'll just spend it on women for nothing
Anything less than sex is already worth nothing. Seeing a woman's tits along with several thousand other men is nothing special.

what zero pussy does to mfers tbh

Last edited:
Kpop whores and "weebgirls" also watch male vtubers. I have a pretty deep voice thanks to lungcancermaxxing. Maybe I should give it a shot and maybe whores donate money to me.

I don't mind Japanese VTubers also the girl in OP pic is cute

I don't mind Japanese VTubers also the girl in OP pic is cute
You're a soyfag then.

Japan is the incel kingdom. These whores are putting on a cute voice and milking guys out tens of millions because they hear a cute female voice and cum in their drawers.

UWU THEYZ PURE JAPANESE QUEENS. No they are the same useless fake exploitive whores

You're a soyfag then.

Japan is the incel kingdom. These whores are putting on a cute voice and milking guys out tens of millions because they hear a cute female voice and cum in their drawers.

UWU THEYZ PURE JAPANESE QUEENS. No they are the same useless fake exploitive whores
Yes but I'm white

In hopes they might love me long time

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2i6A3nLdLs

^
Leon white male kisses Ada Asian female

Japanese Female reacts

I had to google what the fuck a v-tuber is.... and yes, it looks like a cottage industry for incels in disguise

Kpop whores and "weebgirls" also watch male vtubers. I have a pretty deep voice thanks to lungcancermaxxing. Maybe I should give it a shot and maybe whores donate money to me.
either that or some radio podcast thing... man I wish so much I had a deep voice sometimes I think abut smoking just to fuck my throat up and lower my pitch

I had to google what the fuck a v-tuber is.... and yes, it looks like a cottage industry for incels in disguise

either that or some radio podcast thing... man I wish so much I had a deep voice sometimes I think abut smoking just to fuck my throat up and lower my pitch
Lungcancermaxxing, Scotchmaxxing and roids will do the trick.
Yes but I'm white

In hopes they might love me long time

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2i6A3nLdLs

^
Leon white male kisses Ada Asian female

Japanese Female reacts

You might be white but you're also a subhuman. Do you unironically believe that they can't find a more attractive white guy over there? jfl

Last edited:
This issue needed to be addressed.
it shows how devoid most men are today of attention from girls.

i wonder how bad it will get? Will they start giving fans the option to pay $100 to talk to their beloved Ame for 1 minute?

if this amount of change is possible in little over a year, then we could have some big problems in the future. Or these simps will become blackpilled. Probably the former.

Ngl I watch vtubers but I would never donate money :incel:

We need to start the blackpilled vtuber that shits on everyone with a female vtuber avi. It would be a hard battle because the simps would mass report.

these are the first woman who gets their shit beaten in

imagining getting 2000% More Donations then Expected ,

ofc she kept most if not all of it , imagine getting a quarter of a million in a week or so .

WTF MAN , VTUBERS is just another Gynocentric pile of shit
, its depressing watching these streams while seeing money being flooded in like nothing

@BladingEagle

i wonder how bad it will get? Will they start giving fans the option to pay $100 to talk to their beloved Ame for 1 minute?

if this amount of change is possible in little over a year, then we could have some big problems in the future. Or these simps will become blackpilled. Probably the former.
Plenty of people already give 100$ + donations. I am sure a large v-tuber has a few thousand cucks ready to pay that much for a short personal chat.

The irony is that these women will all disappear once they earn enough money or their career takes a dive. They hid their real identity well because they are terrified of their fans.
these are the first woman who gets their shit beaten in

imagining getting 2000% More Donations then Expected ,

ofc she kept most if not all of it , imagine getting a quarter of a million in a week or so .

WTF MAN , VTUBERS is just another Gynocentric pile of shit
, its depressing watching these streams while seeing money being flooded in like nothing

@BladingEagle
Not sure what are the rules of these donations. I don't think there is a legal obligation for her to donate the extra money. which is 170.000 more.

Vtubers are the most gynocentric thing yet. Twitch, Youtube are both male dominated with biggest earners being male. In this case maybe 1 out of 50 or more high earning vtubers is male. It's a 98% female domination.

Last edited:
cute girl uwu asks boys for donations to help animals

Simping got out of control, men have so little interactions with foids that sex become a mystical thing, men get enough satisfaction from watching cartoon characters and e-thots, they spend all their money for little bit of gratification. Yesterday was on tv a very ugly tranny who cried about oppression while bragging how he makes 500-1000 eur per video in a country where people wageslave entire month for 300-500 eur.

Simping got out of control, men have so little interactions with foids that sex become a mystical thing, men get enough satisfaction from watching cartoon characters and e-thots, they spend all their money for little bit of gratification. Yesterday was on tv a very ugly tranny who cried about oppression while bragging how he makes 500-1000 eur per video in a country where people wageslave entire month for 300-500 eur.
cooming to anime is based AF and free, i can't believe simps still exist in such numbers as they do
trannies are a scourge, 41% is coming soon for that creature

as a jew Im impressed

once man become fully aware shit will go to hell

The irony is that these women will all disappear once they earn enough money or their career takes a dive. They hid their real identity well because they are terrified of their fans.
the biggest ones sometimes do non vtube streams as well where they do cosplay shit etc

All it takes for them to fall in love is a fake cute voice behind a cute anime girl avatar.
You ever notice why trannies and other assorted mentally ill low status males always seem to have anime avatars?
Because the increased attention they get because of it.
Simps need to be put into reeducation camps, unironically.

I would trade everything in this modern world for a life of picking berries and hunting bison with my tribemates. Better a short but vivid existence as a part of the natural world than a long one in this technologically "advanced" hell. Men were never meant to live like this, and the consequences of that are catching up to us.

All of the few friends i have are constantly blabbering on about vtubers. I want to shout this in their face, but friends are rare for incels so I hold my tounge.