Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uvalde Shooting motive speculation

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
So considering Reddit does not allow for any critical examination of the societal factors behind mass shootings of this nature that portray any given normies or their society as culpable, and before a quick declaration of 'mental illness' from the media comes along to shut down the case, I thought it would be interesting to ask incels what do they think the most likely motive was? I have several leads so far:

1. He was probably abused by his grandmother, as is often the case when we hear about a sole caretaker of someone who appears to be in an extremely bad emotional state and without support. At least half of all normies become enraged, bitter toward and demeaning of their children/progeny if that child doesn't turn out the way they envisioned him ( I.E successful, independent, popular, etc ), especially if they develop significant problems that those normies are then forced to contend with past adulthood.

2. The school is practically 100% guaranteed to have been the one where he used to study in in his younger years and probably experienced extensive and traumatic ostracism and bullying

3.Another possibility or contributing factor, judging by his sunken expression and poor health, is that much like many other school shooters like Adam Lanza, something normies generally know nothing about, that he was on a highly toxic cocktail of psychiatric drugs. Psychiatric drugs, in addition to numbing emotions, decreasing cognition, and turning their subjects into dull zombies, are also known to lower inhibitions, which is why almost all SSRI's for example were forced by court to print a 'black box warning' for suicide as a side effect. Of course, the side-effects alone would make you want to die, but that also means your brain is much less inhibited from undertaking suicidal actions/feeling any emotion while doing it, such as going ER.

I imagine all of those details will soon be confirmed unless they are covered up. Media and Reddit will most likely just repeat 'mental illness' without any further explanation, while I imagine IT is probably alleging that it was an incel-related shooting.

He was a troon. This is from his vsco account. https://vsco.co/Salv8dor_

1. He was probably abused by his grandmother, as is often the case when we hear about a sole caretaker of someone who appears to be in an extremely bad emotional state and without support. At least half of all normies become enraged, bitter toward and demeaning of their children/progeny if that child doesn't turn out the way they envisioned him ( I.E successful, independent, popular, etc ), especially if they develop significant problems that those normies are then forced to contend with past adulthood.

Interesting viewpoint. I happen to have many negative experiences myself.

Brace yourself:

My mother and grandmother would force me to briefly come downstairs during family gatherings and speak to relatives I hardly knew.

Anxious Behavior ---> "Put your head up and speak loudly!"

Yes I was fearful of making eye contact with Black Joshua or White Giovanni. S.R.B wanted Italian genes.

My grandmother would aggressively patronize me and tell me "All of us were shy as kids". All of those older relatives are taller than I am.

Mother would've recorded me fidgeting and showed it to my grandmother so she could criticize me and tell me, "What are you doing with your hands? Stop all that". She also would've told me I was an embarrassment for fidgeting.

My maternal grandmother conceived Mother when she was eighteen, out of wedlock. My grandfather didn't care for Mother much. She later met Mother's step-father and conceived my half-uncles/aunt with him. Mother's mother and her siblings were originally from Arkansas, and their mother had three children with another man before meeting my grandmother's father. My paternal grandparents are also from Arkansas.

Indeed. Mother would've asked my grandmother to denigrate me if I had refused to attend group therapy in 2013.

Yes. My half-cousin would disrespect me whenever my grandmother wasn't present.

No. Holes are not deities.

My grandmother told me to travel with my half-relatives. I knew they were feigning respect and I disliked them greatly.

bruh

you shouldnt be this autistic man.

Nice. When my grandmother forced me to stay downstairs, my half-relatives would disregard my presence. She was angered if I quickly tried to leave.

I don't care what his motives are. More death and destruction is good.

I don't care what his motives are. More death and destruction is good.
I would be interested to know, just out of curiosity. But regardless of the answer, still based

“Muh incels lock them up!!!!”:soy::soy::foidSoy::soy::soy: Even tho it was a literal chadriguez that shot up the school

He was a troon. This is from his vsco account. https://vsco.co/Salv8dor_

View attachment 617578
This transexual anal-rimming, HIV-infected, male-child molesting movement needs to be seriously watched closely by the FBI sons of whores- OH WAIT FBI are full of faggots who molest little small children already :feelskek:

You know its over for humanity when the FBI and the CIA would rather monitor incels on incels.is than members of the chester protecting subreddit known as r/IncelTear :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Potential enemies to me gone that is good

Trannies are the most mentally fucked up people out there.

The only other people I can think of that are up there in terms of mental illness are hapa men, hapa foids, noodlewhores, and ricecels.