Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Utoya movie coming out on March 9th

42cel_Alt#02

42cel_Alt#02

Greycel
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7959216/
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/u_july_22

This is not fan-made crap, it's a professionally made film about the Utoya massacre. It's in the victim's perspective, which in itself isn't negative, because we will get to see how these normies suffered. Apparently some people already saw it @ Berlinale (one cuck fainted in the cinema according to the imdb reviews) and it doesn't have bad ratings. Obviously such films will always have a lower score than they deserve.

Can't wait to see it. I hope I won't be disappointed, this could be one of the few films I enjoy.

9ac.jpg

Real human bean and a real hero

750px-Anders_Behring_Breivik_Swim_School.jpg

Exciting news, more publicity for these probably really does cause more.

Brevik was not an incel. He's interesting because he's very intelligent and harboured a deep hatred for normies, but he is far from incel.

lanturn said:
Brevik was not an incel. He's interesting because he's very intelligent and harboured a deep hatred for normies, but he is far from incel.

Never claimed he was.

42cel_Alt#02 said:
Never claimed he was.

I know but a lot of people lump all the mass shooters together when only a couple are incels.

Brevik was a true slayER, even though he was not incel you go to admire his high score. Guy really had balls.

0.jpg
Magog Mafia COMFIRMED

I wonder how much of a psycho they will make Breivik out to be and not pay any attention to the hard work he did preparing and the reasons why he did it/his manifesto.

Akarin said:
9ac.jpg

Real human bean and a real hero
Lmao who drew this autistic bullshit?
It's brilliant in its own way.