Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Utopian Ideas for Inceldia

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★
Boyos I think the Kiked US government will fall under the weight of its in own incompetence and outstanding debts owed to by the Chinese.

Inceldia is always a LOLZ topic to not deal with stupid niger DEI troon governments of the West.

However, let's say these ZOGs disappeared. How would us Incels deal with governance?

Would Inceldia for an example be a confederacy of petty kings and Inceldians trying to statusmaxx as new trend setters for a sustainable/healthy future. Or would I be the established monarch of Inceldia

Kikes would probably be dead, but for example what would Inceldia actually do with wiminz? Would they be property in Inceldia or not exist at all as their so no need for this inferior gender if we have the artificial womb. What I constantly have to find pussy for my fellow Incels in order to keep the labor up in my kingdom?

How far away would nigers have to be to not get attacked by police dogs in Inceldia?

What does an ideal Inceldia look like to y'all?

Only women would work hard jobs, men would work easy jobs, and incels wouldn't need to work at all

Women will be the ones dying in war, they will be taught to be protectors and slaves.

Sex would be free, IVF would be free, and mostly importantly, genetic engineering will be available for all incels for free if/when the technology is sufficiently advanced.

Male genital mutilation will be outlawed, and FGM will be allowed if the *male parent consents.

Breeding facilities will be erected to pump out as many female servants as possible.

Last edited:
Only women would work hard jobs, men would work easy jobs, and incels wouldn't need to work at all

Women will be the ones dying in war, they will be taught to be protectors and slaves.

Sex would be free, IVF would be free, and mostly importantly, genetic engineering will be available for all incels for free if/when the technology is sufficiently advanced.

Male genital mutilation will be outlawed, and FGM will be allowed if the *male parent consents.

Breeding facilities will be erected to pump out as many female servants as possible.

Based take, but do you actually see it sustaining itself?

Especially when toilets have mental breakdowns serving coffee?

Normies would uprise on behalf of ZoG if there's too many people lying flat too

No pussy no labor is law

Foids will be taught masculine gender roles like "women up" and "real women don't hit men" They will be forced to do the dirtiest of jobs for very little pay. If too many women have mental breakdowns even after rigorous training, (which I doubt, I believe that the real reason foids have breakdowns at work is because they have gotten used to an easy life) genetic engineering will hopefully solve the issue.

Normie men will be taught at school pro-male values and that women are the oppressors and ZoG media outlets will be heavily censored.

No pussy no labor is law
Inceldia will sustain itself off slave labor done by women and gynocentric (women worshipping) men