Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Using whores like objects...what is cucked about it?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
If I buy a nice car or eat at a fast food restaurant is it cucked because some dude is getting my money? No! I have gotten something in return. A cuck is one who pays WITHOUT getting something in return. Like those folks from Inceltears that married fat landwhales and now the landwhales take their money, refuse them sex and fuck Chad instead. They are cucks. But if you buy a 10/10 whore and use her like the piece of meat she is then how is it cucked? You have gotten something in return. Now you may say: "Yeah and then Chad fucks her for free afterwards" but that is not really true. Even Chad has to give her something in return like listen to her bullshit and act as if he was interested in her boring personality or at least beat the shit out of her twice a day if she is one of those whores that like to get smashed around. If you pay for fucking her you just get to do what you enjoy and then you are done with her and don't have to waste your time on her and act like you like her and shit.

Ngl but I won't pay a single dollar to a foid.

I don't know well , but yeah I think some chads had to deal with a lot of drama from foids and even pay something, is obvious that chads get gf and wifes, even they can be trick by foids.
Hey bro you already went to a brotel? I remember a thread that you want to lose it with a hooker.

The logic behind it is that you're paying for something that should be natural and normal, not a service you can't find any way other than paying for it, and also you're fucking someone countless other men have, which some guys considered cucked. I don't know if I consider it cucked if you don't care about the person and they're just a prostitute, but at the same time I can understand the aversion to it.

If you don’t use women if you can then it’s over for you

Ngl but I won't pay a single dollar to a foid.

If she was offering you a Ferrari for one buck you'd say no?
Hey bro you already went to a brotel?

No not yet...
The logic behind it is that you're paying for something that should be natural and normal, not a service you can't find any way other than paying for it, and also you're fucking someone countless other men have, which some guys considered cucked. I don't know if I consider it cucked if you don't care about the person and they're just a prostitute, but at the same time I can understand the aversion to it.

It has never been natural to just fuck a foid regardless of whether she is attracted without talking to her first and then just moving on. Even 100.000 years ago only a small portion of males were able to reproduce. Fucking Stacies night and day is not a natural thing.
also you're fucking someone countless other men have

That is something I understand but it doesn't really qualify as cucked.

If she was offering you a Ferrari for one buck you'd say no?
Okay it depends really on the situation.
I would sell that Ferrari and become a NEET.

Chad gets it for free and we have to pay for it. All she has to do is sit back for a few minutes and she gets like 80 bucks from you. At least when you buy a burger, it’s a reasonable deal and someone had to work hard to make it

there are many things, but what bothers me most is i just don't want the shitty memory of paying for sex to follow me around
i already have trouble falling asleep at night, i don't need to have thoughts about what some whore is doing or feeling guilt about ever being there with her or feeling tied in any way to some whore, i don't need any of that shit to follow me around when i'm already in a mentally susceptible state

Nothing cucked about it since you accept that you're physically undesirable & ugly to attain what chad gets for free.

However.

Good luck as Femistazi war pigs & land whales want to criminalize the ludicrous notion of "paying for sex" backed by leftist :soy: rapist trash, cuckservatives & trad thots.