Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Using Tindr and other dating apps with a "Gay Preference" shocking results

Requiem19

Requiem19

Gymcel Scientist Ethnicel
I recently got on Tindr, the worst app imaginable for any cel. I've been mogged by most other men in my sub par looks match. I decided to see if I was crazy for thinking my looks could be normal, so I decided to switch the preference to "male only." The next day I had over 30 messages from gay men in my area asking me out. It pains me to know that gay men (who only make up less than 5% of the global population) have way more options than I do, even though I am a tall man, with a decent income, and also pursuing an IT degree full time. Foids don't even care about work ethic, morality, or my health and fitness routines, because my face is not attractive to them. I truly despise this world.

Yeah gay men and women have dating on easy mode.

yeah thats the reason why gays cant be incel
there is always a fag that wants to put his dick in your ass.

Time to gaymaxx kek

yeah thats the reason why gays cant be incel
there is always a fag that wants to put his dick in your ass.
Pretty much this. Gays cant be incels.

Being a “gaycel” is literally impossible. Men will fuck anything.

you can set any guy to gay for 5 minutes and he'll have like 100+ gay chad lites matching him

the world today is fucking sad and needs to be burned down

Gays will fuck anything that moves

WOW SHOCKING
WHAT NEW INFO
WHO KNEW THIS
STOP THE PRESSES

If Juggernaut theory is a thing, what makes you think thirsty and based men won't fuck a dude or even an unpassable trap? Those are just a tier below a 1/10 female or sex doll.

There needs to be a war to wipe out 50% of male population so there is a scarcity of men

Where is thanos when you need him

Gays have it easy nowadays but it will change soon.

Being a “gaycel” is literally impossible. Men will fuck anything.
Tbh. I had results using St. Blackops2cel on grindr.

Life is a joke

I shouldn’t have laughed at this but there’s 54 Guests.

Last edited:
Teehee volcel if you wouldn't.

Just be gay bby

It's more likely for a gay Chad to take a non Chad's dick in his ass than for a femoid to take a non Chad dick in any hole...

Men are thirsty and will fuck anything, it's like being a foid when you go to gay tinder.

Funnily enough lesbian tinder is absolutely fucking pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back