Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Using Tinder in Japan

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

SEAmax project
★★
I installed the app to see my chances and opportunities for dating in Japan. I liked a few profiles that had the decency to show a face, because I'm not kidding when I tell you that 85% of Japanese women only show their legs and pictures of food. I created my account when it was still barely 10 a.m. over there and the big downside of the passport option is that my exact location is still displayed, which might put off some chicks from liking me. So far I've gotten 8 likes (including 2 bots) and I get the impression that they're just as demanding as in Western countries because they have a higher standard of living and status than in third-world countries, they can afford to be more selective in their choice of partner.

Do you think these are good results? Maybe I'll try my luck there rather than in Southeast Asia.

TLDR- fakecel gets cute matches on tinder

I think north east asian foids are way more demanding than SEA foids. North east asian foids are probably as demanding as Russian mail order brides.

TLDR- fakecel gets cute matches on tinder
I'm just a white passing sandnigger of course i'm gonna get matches in Asia. In the West I am non-existent.

I think north east asian foids are way more demanding than SEA foids. North east asian foids are probably as demanding as Russian mail order brides.
In my ricecel experience it's the other way around; noodlewhores were exceptionally harsh on me.

Ew no. That's not a serious option
i would some are hot but i dont have the resources
also japan is a pretty gay country and retarded so id probably never go even if i did have the money and all of the foids there are career driven meaning they only want chang or chad

In my ricecel experience it's the other way around; noodlewhores were exceptionally harsh on me.
Which country did this happen in? They'd be nicer if they were from poor Laos and Cambodia

Which country did this happen in? They'd be nicer if they were from poor Laos and Cambodia
These are online; nigger foids and sand foids were nicest to me.

Also I've noticed that foreign foids tend to be nicer toward ricecels; for example in daily interactions like asking them to step aside/they holding the door open etc (I work in a foreigner heavy area). This isn't me worshipping them, in fact I want a homogenous Asia but something is wrong with noodlewhores.

Last edited:
ER factories! The products shall destroy their makers and more
I have a similar jaw and face shape to ER, should I try my luck at making some wasian babies?

These are online; nigger foids and sand foids were nicest to me
All western noodles are like this. That's a lesson right there

I have a similar jaw and face shape to ER, should I try my luck at making some wasian babies?
Try sororities for that

Crazy how ER couldn't make it but his jew looking dad did.

All western noodles are like this. That's a lesson right there
Not from the west; also, ironically, is that latinas could be nicer to ricemen.

Try sororities for that

No I’m saying should I fuck a rice white to create the next ER

i would some are hot but i dont have the resources
also japan is a pretty gay country and retarded so id probably never go even if i did have the money and all of the foids there are career driven meaning they only want chang or chad
Japanese women have indeed acquired a certain financial independence, which means they are no longer dependent on average men's income. Many complain that foids there are able to earn astronomical sums just by accompanying wealthy men on restaurant dates.

Would Japan even be much easier than the west in terms of dating? It's not a shithole like most of South East asia

Would Japan even be much easier than the west in terms of dating? It's not a shithole like most of South East asia
For me, it's obvious that it's a lot easier in East Asian countries, especially when you have Caucasian features because the competition isn't the same as in the West, since the Chads have no interest in hooking up in Japan when they already have everything at their disposal nearby. This will become a complicated task once celibacy affects even 7/10 individuals, as they'll be forced to hunt their prey elsewhere.

And chads prefer to date white women, who represent the highest social value.

Japanese women have indeed acquired a certain financial independence, which means they are no longer dependent on average men's income. Many complain that foids there are able to earn astronomical sums just by accompanying wealthy men on restaurant dates.
and the ones that arent choose to be "femcel" neets
just like everywhere else in the world women choose to be alone if they dont find a guy who doesnt meet their standards
they just give up on everything when they dont find their wattpad chad boyfriend

the girl in this video is not ugly
shes just a sad pick me girl choosing to live the way she does bc no tall rich bf
you just know before and after this documentary she just has so many men interested in her
meanwhile the men in this doc are truly lonely and have no options jfl
and i hate how they make it seem like its a women problem too when its really not
they themselves say its mostly men
gee i fucking wonder why
its because neet women dont want neet men
neet men would love a neet woman
one side is willing to solve the problem and one side isnt

also theres another doc about this and it shows neet men and women meeting up for therapy and all of the girls were looking down on their phones lmao

Last edited:
Try sororities for that

The difference between ER and his dad is that the latter didn't have huge standard and chose a noodle while the other was stacy-only.

Congrats buddy, hope you ascend

and the ones that arent choose to be "femcel" neets
just like everywhere else in the world women choose to be alone if they dont find a guy who doesnt meet their standards
they just give up on everything when they dont find their wattpad chad boyfriend

the girl in this video is not ugly
shes just a sad pick me girl choosing to live the way she does bc no tall rich bf
you just know before and after this documentary she just has so many men interested in her
meanwhile the men in this doc are truly lonely and have no options jfl
and i hate how they make it seem like its a women problem too when its really not
they themselves say its mostly men
gee i fucking wonder why :feelsseriously:

These "femcels" are neet because they naturally possess psychological disorders in addition to their immeasurable criteria, whereas men develop disorders due to the unequal circumstances that force them to isolate themselves and withdraw from the job market.

Congrats buddy, hope you ascend
Thx :heart:

I'd recommend anyone here to choose the opportunities available to them so as not to have any regrets later on when they reach a certain age. Just don't do cringy things that are unrealistic and unachievable. Maybe I'll fail, but at least I'll be able to enjoy the rest of my life with peace of mind rather than asking myself thousands of questions.

Im a brown sandcel and I tried Tinder in Japan and got no likes at all. At least in America I occasionally get some matches from fat white women. Only country I could really consistently get likes were real shit hole countries where the women are starving like Philippines and South Africa (black women only), and even then they weren't very good looking women. I think foids worldwide just worship white cock.

Im a brown sandcel and I tried Tinder in Japan and got no likes at all. At least in America I occasionally get some matches from fat white women. Only country I could really consistently get likes were real shit hole countries where the women are starving like Philippines and South Africa (black women only), and even then they weren't very good looking women. I think foids worldwide just worship white cock.
I only got likes in Goymany and USA aswell but none in Asia. And those likes were from bots and landwhales. I haven't tried Africa though

The OP is apparently white-passing so that may be the only reason he's managed to get anything. I'm kind of curious about how he looks.

The OP is apparently white-passing so that may be the only reason he's managed to get anything. I'm kind of curious about how he looks.
In all honesty I'm an average looking guy 5/10 with autism. Unlike a lot of people here, I don't have a low self-esteem that obstructs my judgement, I take an objective look at my physique and I'm far from handsome but I'm not very ugly either. In any case, it's only in Asia that I can potentially ascend.

In all honesty I'm an average looking guy 5/10 with autism.
Same here, I became even more of an aspie due to certain events in my life, if just a couple things went right during certain periods of my life then I would not be here.
Unlike a lot of people here, I don't have a low self-esteem that obstructs my judgement, I take an objective look at my physique and I'm far from handsome but I'm not very ugly either.
A lot of people here looksmin themselves for sure, I know I would become a truecel if I gained weight and got a buzzcut, there's still so many surgeries available that are somewhat affordable.
In any case, it's only in Asia that I can potentially ascend.
Asian women care less about whether you are swarthy or not thankfully, do you have a muslim name btw? I know it's kind of trivial but in the west it's having a muslim name is a massive failo, that might be hurting your chances. If you really are a sand normie then you can ascend quite easily in Indonesia or malaysia I think, definitely a spot for muzziecels to consider if they are looking to get married.

I installed the app to see my chances and opportunities for dating in Japan. I liked a few profiles that had the decency to show a face, because I'm not kidding when I tell you that 85% of Japanese women only show their legs and pictures of food. I created my account when it was still barely 10 a.m. over there and the big downside of the passport option is that my exact location is still displayed, which might put off some chicks from liking me. So far I've gotten 8 likes (including 2 bots) and I get the impression that they're just as demanding as in Western countries because they have a higher standard of living and status than in third-world countries, they can afford to be more selective in their choice of partner.

View attachment 1219577

Do you think these are good results? Maybe I'll try my luck there rather than in Southeast Asia.
Women slightly covering their face or using unrelated pictures as their pfp is kind of a good sign imo. It shows me that they're at least slightly less of a superficial egomaniac than most foids