Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Using Tinder as a sub4 Male

Damn it never even began....
:feelsrope:

if you swipe everything you get shadowbanned on tinder and pretty much any other similar app, because they assume youre a bot

Wait, is that not supposed to happen? What's it supposed to look like? That's how it looks for me when I went Chadfishing.

Wait, is that not supposed to happen? What's it supposed to look like? That's how it looks for me when I went Chadfishing.
On the first day it's normal, but on the seventh? :feelsrope:

What was supposed to happen at this point if I were attractive was matches jumping at the screen every other swipe right.

Using Tinder as a sub4 male is like trying to get up a flight of stairs in a wheelchair.

if you swipe everything you get shadowbanned on tinder and pretty much any other similar app, because they assume youre a bot

What??? Is there any way to prove you're a human other than having women swipe right on you? Ah, but then again, if I'm that repulsive, am I really all that human? Some Gregor Samsa type food for thought... my point is, there's got to be a way to verify my humanity if I don't get matches.

What??? Is there any way to prove you're a human other than having women swipe right on you? Ah, but then again, if I'm that repulsive, am I really all that human? Some Gregor Samsa type food for thought... my point is, there's got to be a way to verify my humanity if I don't get matches.
use: https://incels.is/threads/tinder-elo-hack.73392/ they use shadowban to get rid of the "creeps" on their app also.

damn, what location is that at, most of those girls looked like stacies
no chance for sub-tier men

Undisclosed southern Brazil city :feelstrash:

tbh
Tinder here is 90% tattooed landwhale single mother nightmares, what did Brazil do so right?

Undisclosed southern Brazil city :feelstrash:
You already fucked it, now I only have to reverse google search the foids there and I will get the city from a dumb whore that posted the same thing in instagram or facebook.

You already fucked it, now I only have to reverse google search the foids there and I will get the city from a dumb whore that posted the same thing in instagram or facebook.

Stay out of the favelas, Lil' 'Ze.

Only swipe monthly? That's not practical! That's not how people use Tinder!
Just use the tip of stoping the mindless swipping, maintain a neutral elo. swipe the same times they swipe to you, there are levels of shadowban, having a realy low elo is one of them.

Stop it, you're giving me PTSD - Post Tinder Stress Disorder.

Just use the tip of stoping the mindless swipping, maintain a neutral elo. swipe the same times they swipe to you, there are levels of shadowban, having a realy low elo is one of them.

How do I know if I've been swiped? And what if it's not very many?

I knew there was some chance of my city ending up undisclosed due to that, but not that much of a big deal.

But why are you so obsessed about me? First you asked for pics and now this :feelswhere:

I knew there was some chance of my city ending up undisclosed due to that, but not that much of a big deal.

But why are you so obsessed about me? First you asked for pics and now this :feelswhere:

He was born in Pintópolis-MG and lives in some corner of Paraná.

Excluded the video due to my ELO ignorance making me feel dumb :feelsrope:

It was me mindlessly swiping everything right without any matches for those who come after and get curious.

Tbh the pic was to compare my self to a supossed trucel, so far I can't manage to get any trucel photo in the forum, only fakecels have shared their photos for obvious reasons ugly people don't want to share nothing, the rest is just anime avatar halo, just jokes boyo :feelshehe:

The only way to use tinder for subhumans like us and not get shadowbanned by the algorithm is to play it in the exact opposite way that you are supposed to weirdly enough. That is, swipe left to the top 40% (since you"ll never get matched with them anyway) and right to everyone else (unless they are really unfuckable) That way you avoid getting shadowbanned while not really loosing any actual opportunities.

The only way to use tinder for subhumans like us and not get shadowbanned by the algorithm is to play it in the exact opposite way that you are supposed to weirdly enough. That is, swipe left to the top 40% (since you"ll never get matched with them anyway) and right to everyone else (unless they are really unfuckable) That way you avoid getting shadowbanned while not really loosing any actual opportunities.
I was doing that on the first days. All girls who I deemed out of my league or had that classic internet attwhore vibe with thousands of pics and followers on Instagram, I swiped left.

Thanks for the tips!

Good to know. I was swiping with standards on my first days, then I dropped my standards more and more and then I gave up on them entirely :feelsrope:
That's how it all starts for men
Except Gigachads

It might be a cope but I'm almost sure that Tinder curbs your matches as an attempt to make you buy Tinder Gold. Also PM me the video tbh.
I want to JBWforeignermax in brazil.

Foreignermaxing in one of the most violent countries in the world is not sane. I don't understand americans. There are a bunch of states that are 50% non-white. I'd rather go to those states instead of another country.

Last edited:
Good to know. I was swiping with standards on my first days, then I dropped my standards more and more and then I gave up on them entirely :feelsrope:
U are supposed to swipe everything right to determine your smv :feelsbadman:

It might be a cope but I'm almost sure that Tinder curbs your matches as an attempt to make you buy Tinder Gold. Also PM me the video tbh.

Foreignermaxing in one of the most violent countries in the world is not sane. I don't understand americans. There are a bunch of states that are 50% non-white. I'd rather go to those states instead of another country.

Most Americans don't explore their own country. There are people who have lived in the USA their entire lives but have yet to leave their state or even town.

For me it's just like a picture, nothing ever changes, no matches / messages and looks plain as fuck, as soon as I use my Chad account it looks like a totally different app with notifications going off every fucking second

Its just an algorithm. If no one swipes you, then you will be shown to people less and less until you are basically banned. Pretty sure making a new account with the same pictures will also get you shadowbanned so its over for bots and non-chads

Its just an algorithm. If no one swipes you, then you will be shown to people less and less until you are basically banned. Pretty sure making a new account with the same pictures will also get you shadowbanned so its over for bots and non-chads

My God, the more I think about it... I mean it's a system that keeps the ugly people out. It literally isn't for ugly people. Not just in that not a lot of people will pick you, but the very system will try and keep you from getting matches.

My God, the more I think about it... I mean it's a system that keeps the ugly people out. It literally isn't for ugly people. Not just in that not a lot of people will pick you, but the very system will try and keep you from getting matches.
It's even worse than we thought :woke: