Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Using .is to get rid of my motivation

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
Whenever I am delusional and start getting thoughts about improving my life, looksmaxxing, lifemaxxing I just get on .is, read a few blackpill posts and my mindset is good again. It's a good reminder to stop getting my hopes up in the game of life, when it never began for a subhuman like me.

motivationmaxxing? No. Motivationminning

No motivationmaxxing for your face

Amen. I am grateful for this website as it makes me stop wasting more time on trying to improve things.

Do whatever keeps you alive, Ive been listening to a song of cartman singing about gooning all morning and ingested foods burgers and icecream and coffee to keep my dopamine afloat

Just listening to stupid songs and eating numbs my brain, I call it brainrotting

Get it brainrot but im rotting!

Whenever I am delusional and start getting thoughts about improving my life, looksmaxxing, lifemaxxing I just get on .is, read a few blackpill posts and my mindset is good again. It's a good reminder to stop getting my hopes up in the game of life, when it never began for a subhuman like me.
:feelscomfy:

Im blackpilled af, yet i cant manage to kill the tiny bit of hope thats left in my body

Its never to late for rapemaxxing:shhh:

Im blackpilled af, yet i cant manage to kill the tiny bit of hope thats left in my body
It just takes some time. Ive been blackpilled for 8 years by now and I've gotten to the last stage of grief (acceptance) around 1-2 years ago.

It just takes some time. Ive been blackpilled for 8 years by now and I've gotten to the last stage of grief (acceptance) around 1-2 years ago.
It looks like this tiny bit of hope i and other inklers have is a survival mechanism from our brain/body so we dont rope. Hope is cope, but its also cope or rope

It looks like this tiny bit of hope i and other inklers have is a survival mechanism from our brain/body so we dont rope. Hope is cope, but its also cope or rope
My copes are keeing me from roping. My copes are very simple, low maintenance and cost no money. I just read and play videogames, never got bored of it, probably never will. I'm just easy to entertain, I don't know if it's part of my autism or something else.

My copes are keeing me from roping. My copes are very simple, low maintenance and cost no money. I just read and play videogames, never got bored of it, probably never will. I'm just easy to entertain, I don't know if it's part of my autism or something else.
Based. I'm the Same way but...
There's modding.

Has it's headaches, but a means to an End.

idk .is doesn't change my mindset because I am already a blackpill sage that has internalized the deep truths of the blackpill

I just use .is because postmaxxing is fun and cats are cute

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back