Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Using incels.Co on the Phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
It’s fucking cancer i have to edit every fucking post i make because of the grammatical errors i just want to fucking use it on the pc but then everyone in my family will see that i’m on here

just switch themes to fast banana or fast banana dark and they'll think you're doing work or smthn

Phones suck tbh

Hey, Elliot Rodger here.

I use it almost exclusively on phone

just switch themes to fast banana or fast banana dark and they'll think you're doing work or smthn
“Why is this viral marketing website telling you to “go ER” and “rope”?”

Easy to ldar with phone tho.

“Why is this viral marketing website telling you to “go ER” and “rope”?”
jfl tell them it's terminology for the job and change topics jfl at lowcharismacels

I use it almost exclusively on phone
Same. Though buying a new laptop as soon as I make my mind up on what one. Still undecided due to the fact the last time I bought one was 16 years ago and am well behind in my knowledge of what technology is good and what sucks.

Same. Though buying a new laptop as soon as I make my mind up on what one. Still undecided due to the fact the last time I bought one was 16 years ago and am well behind in my knowledge of what technology is good and what sucks.
Sad that our saint is gone.

Sad that our saint is gone.
Yes. Fucking massive respect to him. @what is happening said he was getting a voluntary ban to me soon after gifting me that £400 and he was true to his word. He posted exactly 666 messages as well on here. Coincidence?

Yes. Fucking massive respect to him. @what is happening said he was getting a voluntary ban to me soon after gifting me that £400 and he was true to his word. He posted exactly 666 messages as well on here. Coincidence?
Now it says 665 reeeeeeeeeee :reeeeee:

If a thread gets deleted you lose your post count. Or just your post gets deleted by mods

a mod was superstitious then and screwed with his count tbh

I’m literally always on phone I’m used to it

Look at his post count man it says 665
legit made me annoyed
Now I am triggered

Yeah,it's angering

Ngl forum ui mogs reddit so hard. Reddit is shiiiiiiit