Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Using feminism as a weapon

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Okay, so I just got finished watching one of Johnny Gat's videos on Russia (Will Putin Save The World Part 2) and at some point in the video, he mentions this Finnish antifascist who spreads cultural Marxism in the west while organizing protests to incarcerate members of Pussy Riot in Russia. The cultural marxists want Marxism in the West while not even swallowing their own Kool-Aid when it comes to cultural marxism in their own countries. They do it to destabilize countries and so far, it's worked (see the Perestroika Deception for more details on modern "Post-Soviet" Russia). I got the idea that maybe somebody wealthy within the white nationalist scene could fund feminist movements in Israel to destabilize Zion. That would be a good idea. Maybe have them protest naked while pissing on a picture of Netanyahu in public with a Star of David with a red line circled around it on their torsos while decrying Zionism as racist and begging for our based sandcels to impregnate their Israeli wombs. That would actually be a decent investment. Because you've got people like Pax Dickinson who have a lot of money while at the same time, are focusing on other issues, like hosting for white supremacist websites. I would think that out of the millions of white nationalists in the US, at least one would have the money to do something like this (ie destabilize Israel). Russia and Soros already do this with antifa, Black Lives Matter, pipeline protest groups, etc. I think WNs should exploit the left's position on these things and partner up with the feminists to destroy Zion from within.

Feminism is bullshit

postmaxx reply