Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Using Colonialism to Justify Immigration & White-Replacement Is A Weak Argument.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡⚡
★★★★★
"we're invading White countries for what they did in the past! Karma for their colonialism!"

I'm sure we've all heard this peddled on Twitter/X by SJWs & the like, so here's why I will explain it's a very poor & weak "argument"

Firstly, It implies that Whites were the only ones to do this, which isn't true:
-Ottoman Empire, founded by Turks which ruled most of the MENA region & invaded the Balkans.
-The various Caliphates, which invaded parts of North Africa & even Europe: They also de-facto ruled India for 800 years.
-The various iterations of the Persian Empire(first was the Achaemenid)
-Mongols, who had the second largest Empire after the Anglos, and also massacred entire cities just cause.
-The Japanese Empire

The list could go on really. Essentially, due to both the intellect & creativity Whites/Europeans posses combined with the geographical advantage, Whites were the only ones competent enough to do it on the scale it was done at.

On the matter of slavery, the truth is it was performed by every civilization, race, etc. within history.

In fact, the MENA slave-trade was arguably much larger & worse.

It's also worth noting that many Balkaners, Slavs, and even Celts & Nordics were taken & sold into slavery by Barbary pirates & the such. African tribal leaders sold other tribes into slavery; similarly many Indian princes also willingly sided with the Anglos.

Secondly, some groups of Whites were conquered & oppressed throughout history, both by Whites & non-Whites alike.

Which is another point- what did the Celts & Slavs ever do to Shitskins? If anything, both of these groups were subjugated themselves: Celts also were constantly driven out of their lands by Germanics, and nowadays are a small minority of Whites.

Thirdly, most non-White/non-European countries always were generally worse off, regardless of wether Whites invaded or not.

Africa was always a shithole, as was India.

The Natives massacred each other, and lived very tribalistic lives hardly comparable to that of Eurasians centuries before the first Whites even set-foot on the continent.

Granted, I will be fair & say that the MENA region in present times was doing quite well before ZOG invaded Iraq & the such: East Asia, despite being decimated by some wars, was able to rebuild at the least.

And ofc as always, Jews are involved in this replacement/mass-migration.

These are just some hypothetical questions & facts ofc, that easily dispute that garbage narrative pushed by non-Whites/Europeans & SJW types justifying what's going on.

Aiming for diversity is the only acceptable justification on this matter tbh

Most countries in Europe have no colonial history and shitskins are still invading those. Rapeapes and their (((enablers))) will say anything to undermine and destroy Europeans.

"we're invading White countries for what they did in the past! Karma for their colonialism!"

I'm sure we've all heard this peddled on Twitter/X by SJWs & the like, so here's why I will explain it's a very poor & weak "argument"

Firstly, It implies that Whites were the only ones to do this, which isn't true:
-Ottoman Empire, founded by Turks which ruled most of the MENA region & invaded the Balkans.
-The various Caliphates, which invaded parts of North Africa & even Europe: They also de-facto ruled India for 800 years.
-Mongols, who had the second largest Empire after the Anglos, and also massacred entire cities just cause.
-The Japanese Empire

The list could go on really. Essentially, due to both the intellect & creativity Whites/Europeans posses combined with the geographical advantage, Whites were the only ones competent enough to do it on the scale it was done at.

On the matter of slavery, the truth is it was performed by every civilization, race, etc. within history.

It's also worth noting that many Balkaners, Slavs, and even Celts & Nordics were taken & sold into slavery by Barbary pirates & the such. African tribal leaders sold other tribes into slavery; similarly many Indian princes also willingly sided with the Anglos.

Secondly, some groups of Whites were conquered & oppressed throughout history, both by Whites & non-Whites alike.

Which is another point- what did the Celts & Slavs ever do to Shitskins? If anything, both of these groups were subjugated themselves: Celts also were constantly driven out of their lands by Germanics, and nowadays are a small minority of Whites.

Thirdly, most non-White/non-European countries always were generally worse off, regardless of wether Whites invaded or not.

The Natives massacred each other, and lived very tribalistic lives hardly comparable to that of Eurasians centuries before the first Whites even set-foot on the continent.

Granted, I will be fair & say that the MENA region in present times was doing quite well before ZOG invaded Iraq & the such: East Asia, despite being decimated by some wars, was able to rebuild at the least.

These are just some hypothetical questions & facts ofc, that easily dispute that garbage narrative pushed by non-Whites/Europeans & SJW types justifying what's going on.
why listen to sjws and twitter faggs?You should never take them serisoslsy because those libtardsd contradict themselves in the first place .you now know their intuitions are clear the same people who scream justice,liberity and equality are the same one who support evil things for the success of their political agenda

why listen to sjws and twitter faggs/You should never take them serisoslsy .you now know their intuitions are clear the same people who scream justice,liberity and equality are the same one who support evil things for the success of their political agenda
Some on this forum parrot it as well

This is just an excuse for them to infest white countries and take advantage of said countries. Their countries will always be hellholes till the end of time. They've always been more violent than whites, since whites have the ability to have compassion(which is bad or good depending on your POV)

Do you really think someone who's on a boat to Europe travels a thousand miles for some historical revenge, it's for money and a easier life and they know it's easier than what they've

Do you really think someone who's on a boat to Europe travels a thousand miles for some historical revenge, it's for money and a easier life and they know it's easier than what they've
I'm aware- they're escaping their shithole to turn Europe & N. America into them.

However, I was just discerning here why the excuse they often use is an invalid one.

I'm aware- they're escaping their shithole to turn Europe & N. America into them.

However, I was just discerning here why the excuse they often use is an invalid one.
Aiming for diversity is the only acceptable justification on this matter tbh
This is just an excuse for them to infest white countries and take advantage of said countries. Their countries will always be hellholes till the end of time. They've always been more violent than whites, since whites have the ability to have compassion(which is bad or good depending on your POV)

View: https://youtu.be/rYuNXNg7vJk?si=-vKgKplVIYv7vpyg

Ofc, it's an invalid one, but even with migrants some are more nuisance, some are outright criminals and some would just make rents go high so every group brings a different harm, interesting

White colonialism is what lifted them hut niggers up into modernity!

-The Japanese Empire

MuhXReason

All this is part of Kalerga's plan to create absolute globalism - the apogee of which will be one single mixed race of people.

White colonialism is what lifted them hut niggers up into modernity!
Some "people" will never forgive the white man for teaching them how to use a knife and fork and not eat off the floor

All this is part of Kalerga's plan to create absolute globalism - the apogee of which will be one single mixed race of people.
Yes, true but its interesting how they are targeting whites the most. Its Europe that will be one single race of people but Africa and a large majority of Asian countries will stay unmixed

Yes, true but its interesting how they are targeting whites the most. Its Europe that will be one single race of people but Africa and a large majority of Asian countries will stay unmixed
No one will remain ethnically pure. That's why there's so much propaganda about the relationship of white women and black men and white men with Asian women. The goal is to destroy all races on earth by mixing.

Yeah it`s a fucking joke i`m tired of these Niggers and Muslims coming into my country and these fucking retard Sjws are defending it

Some "people" will never forgive the white man for teaching them how to use a knife and fork and not eat off the floor
Don't eat mud made with piss!

Kiking up: import black nigger dick to gentile lands. Send our limp dick politicial shill dipshits to Open those Hundred year old gentile legs into kosher bestiality. Approved by @pfizer

Start a Giant ad propaganda, to coerce those tools into interracial intercourse!!!

Most countries in Europe have no colonial history and shitskins are still invading those. Rapeapes and their (((enablers))) will say anything to undermine and destroy Europeans.
Exactly- please tell me what the Irish, Swiss, Slavs, Finns, and Scandinavians ever did to shitskins?

This meme is so good.

And basically every country in that image was under the thumb of another one in someway in history.
Yeah it`s a fucking joke i`m tired of these Niggers and Muslims coming into my country and these fucking retard Sjws are defending it
Exactly, Ireland was literally a victim itself of colonialism.
We allowed many of the locals to keep their chiefs/rulers/princes in power, allowed them to retain their religion, culture, etc.