Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Using chad catfish to do tinder experiments is pure suicidefuel

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
I can talk as dirty as I want, foids will just talk along and propose sex initially. It makes all the more depressed to know that I could experience all of this if I was born in another body, with another face, another jaw, another eye area, another hair quality, another skin quality. I fucking wanna kill myself now knowing that I'll NEVER EVER experience the same joy and pleasure if I appear as the real me.

Don't do it to yourself

Sounds like fun, show pics bro.

I just couldn't do this.

It's shameful but I do this from time to time just to get a taste of what it's like to converse with females. I like to pretend they are talking to me to get some modicum of what it might be like to be attractive.

Don't do it to yourself

Nothing and I mean nothing...will blackpill like doing fake Chad profile. It isn't just that feeemayles will give you a pass on whatever you do or say but the quality of feeemayels that are receptive: hot young white with perfect bodies just "tee hee" at whatever offensive shit you say.

What chad are you using?

Nothing and I mean nothing...will blackpill like doing fake Chad profile. It isn't just that feeemayles will give you a pass on whatever you do or say but the quality of feeemayels that are receptive: hot young white with perfect bodies just "tee hee" at whatever offensive shit you say.
What chad are you using?
Male model of my gym

Male model of my gym
Wow that guy must be a massive chad IRL if he does that good on Tinder.
Also confirms Just Be Large and Body Theory.