Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Using a female username

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
> playing online games with my normal username
> nobody gives a fuck about me
> occasionally getting blamed and flamed
> have nobody to play with

> idea: change username to a girls' name

> I literally can't play a single game without getting messages anymore
> people want to queue with me
> people keep complimenting me on my gameplay
> nobody says anything negative to me, EVER
> actually getting friend requests

It's ridiculous.
Pretending to be female online is the best way to reallize how privileged they are. Females are literally living life on easy mode.

Women will literally name themselves something feminine like "princess sparkles" or "Kittengirl3423" then complain about receiving attention from men, even if its positive attention.

Female complaining == bragging

If they would just admit they live life on easy mode already I might just forgive them. But I guess playing the victim is part of their narcissistic complex and, alas, there's no changing that.

If they would just admit they live life on easy mode already I might just forgive them. But I guess playing the victim is part of their narcissistic complex and, alas, there's no changing that.

And not just some one off foid admitting it, I want the whole facade that they somehow have it hard dropped and the situation properly recognized in the public conscience.

And not just some one off foid admitting it, I want the whole facade that they somehow have it hard dropped and the situation properly recognized in the public conscience.
Thank the lord for Shit Tok.

That reminds me of my catfishing experiments back when I was still in high school. Incredible how much of the blackpill I already swallowed back then. It boggled my mind how oblivious and with how much of a tunnel vision the normal folk live their lives, not realizing how privileged women are in social interactions.

I have a troll account on Reddit with a female name. I'm amazed I haven't been banned yet for the same kind of stuff I would usually be banned for.

> playing online games with my normal username
> nobody gives a fuck about me
> occasionally getting blamed and flamed
> have nobody to play with

> idea: change username to a girls' name

> I literally can't play a single game without getting messages anymore
> people want to queue with me
> people keep complimenting me on my gameplay
> nobody says anything negative to me, EVER
> actually getting friend requests

It's ridiculous.
Pretending to be female online is the best way to reallize how privileged they are. Females are literally living life on easy mode.
true

I remember as a teen I obsessed with making masculine PCs and orbiting foid chars who I hoped were played by foid chars

now I realize there's no guarantee of anything so I may as well have girl avatar and girl name and just LARP like I am watching the adventures of a cute GF that I boss around

I have a troll account on Reddit with a female name. I'm amazed I haven't been banned yet for the same kind of stuff I would usually be banned for.

You can't do wrong as a female.
true

I remember as a teen I obsessed with making masculine PCs and orbiting foid chars who I hoped were played by foid chars

now I realize there's no guarantee of anything so I may as well have girl avatar and girl name and just LARP like I am watching the adventures of a cute GF that I boss around

Be careful with immersing too much and getting gender dysphoria and end up as a tranny.

I play gin rummy online. You gotta challenge people who accept. When I use a foid avi and name, I get an opponent much quicker.

Being a cuck should be a crime.