Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Using a dog to get foids to talk to you.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I went to an pet event in a local city and took my golden retriever with me SO MANY women came up asking to pet my dog and asking her name and whatnot

So I'm thinking of just taking my dog to public places with a fake service dog vest and using her to get foids to talk to me and possibly even get a date.

Could this be enough to ascend? Maybe.. just maybe..

Thoughts?

Dogs are fucking pathetic pieces of shit, i really hate them all sometimes when i see a stupid dog barking at me i want to smash his fucking head with a hammer and then choke him to death

Try it.

But be careful. The women might fall in love with the dog and fuck it. :lul::lul:

Try it.

But be careful. The women might fall in love with the dog and fuck it. :lul::lul:
Well its a female dog luckily. So my dog wont cuck me

So I'm thinking of just taking my dog to public places with a fake service dog vest and using her to get foids to talk to me and possibly even get a date.
Its so over.

I hate to break it to you but they only want your dog.

Btw I moved the thread since you are talking about Inceldom

I hate to break it to you but they only want your dog.

Btw I moved the thread since you are talking about Inceldom
Yeah I know. But it's a start. Women NEVER approach me.

Also thanks I thought I put it there

Might just be a good idea.

its already over when you use your dog just to get foid attention.

They want to fuck the dog, not you.

Dogs are fucking pathetic pieces of shit, i really hate them all sometimes when i see a stupid dog barking at me i want to smash his fucking head with a hammer and then choke him to death

Ironic

i hate dogs, but it does work. i once was holding my parents dog outside of a store and this pretty good looking white girl started talking to me and petting the dog. ascend? i don't know about that, but it definitely starts conversations with girls and sort of disarms them.

fake service dog vest
There's absolutely no chance of this crashing and burining horribly in any way. Also, I don't think women will be interested in cripples.

There's absolutely no chance of this crashing and burining horribly in any way. Also, I don't think women will be interested in cripples.
Shes well trained. So nobody would doubt it.

Also im not a cripple.

you went to some normie dog event so how are you incel tier? just be a beta cuck provider normee faggot then

you went to some normie dog event so how are you incel tier? just be a beta cuck provider normee faggot then
Went with my mom.

And I'm NEET cant betabux

Yea that anger guy sounds like a real POS
Can i do that to you? Cause youre an edgelord?

Last edited:
This is always a good idea. Especially if you get a very adorable dog, like pic related. Too bad women still won't approach me regardless
34463910 203967093752138 5415160359537344512 n

They wouldn't be interested in you, just the dog.

They wouldn't be interested in you, just the dog.
But when they come to see the dog I get a chance to talk to her and possibly get her number or get some kinda date

But when they come to see the dog I get a chance to talk to her and possibly get her number or get some kinda date
lul you gonna win her over through your personality?

Bjelkier gets all the attention, not you.

E2653615 685B 4131 AE9C B9B062C8B599

Man idk it's just wishful thinking. I'm too chicken shit to try getting a date at risk of a brutal denial
Just use drugs/alcohol to eliminate inhibition and warm approach (cold approach never works). If you don't have a social circle that is already a sign that you wouldn't be able to get a girl anyways.

He might have plenty of (facial) personality.
LOL my beard is my only decent feature on my face. Weak chin. Weird nose. Fat cheeks
Just use drugs/alcohol to eliminate inhibition and warm approach (cold approach never works). If you don't have a social circle that is already a sign that you wouldn't be able to get a girl anyways.
Pot helps.. alcohol too. But a bar is weird to meet women imo. Maybe if I get stoned and go to the bookstore or something

Last edited:
Why? They won't fuck you anyway, just talk about shit (sometimes about their crushes and boyfriends). I have golden retriever and two big parks nearby, got tired of talking with femoids after 2-3 month, now avoiding them as hard as I can

If you're good looking, a dog is a solid ice breaker.

If you're not, it's over.

half of profiles on tinder mention shit about loving dogs, "if u have a dog it's a plus teehee"
bitches will cuck you with your dog

I'm allergic to dogs. This truecel can't even run just have dog game. It's over.

Yeah it is mostly women who are walking around with dogs.

try to find a female who has a male dog. and if she sees her dog fucking ur dog it'll activate her biological reproduction system and if you use the right scent/pheremones you could possibly ascend. or just slip some lorazepam into her drinks

not a terrible idea to start a conversation
just try not to get cucked by the dog

It will at least get u some conversation going

Getting cucked by your own dog :lul:
If you're good looking, a dog is a solid ice breaker.

If you're not, it's over.
If you're good looking, everything is an ice breaker.

If you're not, a dog can't save you either.

They want your dog, not you.

Fakecel. I walked dogs (lab, golden, malamute) thousands of times and no girl ever approached me.

Fakecel. I walked dogs (lab, golden, malamute) thousands of times and no girl ever approached me.
I wasnt walking my dog. It was a pet event with hundreds of dogs. Everyone was walking up to everyone

My dogs barks at everyone and women neve gave a fuck tbh