Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Using a Chadfish on tinder.

Awoo

Awoo

Self-banned
-
Dont advise it guys, it is genuinely suicide fuel. I honestly never knew just how truly undesirable I was until I made this thing. I always figured I was average until I made this but my eyes has been well and truly fucking opened.

I want to rope everytime I log in and see 100+ likes.

naisa-suicide-solutions-11-638.jpg

Well, if it’s any consolation you might still be “average”. 90-10 theory etc..

Try to get some nudes using it.

Try to get some nudes using it.
How feasible is getting nudes from female acquaintances through chadfishing? Has anyone here already succeed at it?

It would be quite difficult to cross their path in Tinder living in a fairly big city like mine, but maybe it could work by other means such as instagram?

How feasible is getting nudes from female acquaintances through chadfishing? It will be quite hard to cross their path in Tinder living in a big city, but maybe it could work by other means such as instagram?

Yeah that'd be hard if you're living in a big city, best you could do is keep swiping until you come across her.

Also do you mean linking an instagram to the Tinder? Not really sure how Tinder works. @catfishman23 ???

Yeah that'd be hard if you're living in a big city, best you could do is keep swiping until you come across her.

Also do you mean linking an instagram to the Tinder? Not really sure how Tinder works. @catfishman23 ???
I guess one could try making a fake chad IG account, start liking/commenting on acquainted girl's IG and try to get things going from there.

Ive never catfished girls on Instagram

I did it as chad in scuba gear and playing pool on OkStupid. Foids offered me stay at private cabin in the woods and luxury cruise. The attention was endless. Didn’t matter what I listed in my profile; low income or short height. It’s all about Looks.

Women are more thirsty than men these days. But their thirst is reserved for god king Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back