Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Users you relate most to

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
For me its @ASS_F i can literally identify with all of his posts

@To koniec or prior to this Anon1822

probably fearofeight, but he left the forum.

Joaquin Phoenix Movie GIF
@Miserable

Anon1822 was basically me.

He deleted account tho. :feelsbadman:

I relate to @Chad the most

None really.

Maybe @ChinaCurry

@The Abyss

Just that Hes more iq Then me .

Btw you should Post more often tbh , seems Like Something happened? Or are you Just down / unmotivated?

Everyone admires me though. :feelzez:

@The Abyss

Just that Hes more iq Then me .

Btw you should Post more often tbh , seems Like Something happened? Or are you Just down / unmotivated?
Well thing is I'm lazy now ngl & health issues relating to my right arm/hand make it uncomfortable to make long winded posts, I prefer vocaroo for that reason but it's not the best format for keeping ppls attention beyond around 2 minutes.

Well thing is I'm lazy now ngl & health issues relating to my right arm/hand make it uncomfortable to make long winded posts, I prefer vocaroo for that reason but it's not the best format for keeping ppls attention beyond around 2 minutes.
You have a nice voice so it can be >2 min easilly. :feelsLightsaber:

Whoever's autistic and ogre-like would be those I relate to here.

Anon1842 or whoever had the Costanza avatar was great but he self-banned. Shadow the Edgehog was a kind Germancel but he left as well. Everyone I like ends up drifting away, either online or in real life. It's why I don't get attached anymore and live the LDAR, numb-to-life path.

It just hurts less this way.

Whoever's autistic and ogre-like would be those I relate to here.

Anon1842 or whoever had the Costanza avatar was great but he self-banned. Shadow the Edgehog was a kind Germancel but he left as well. Everyone I like ends up drifting away, either online or in real life. It's why I don't get attached anymore and live the LDAR, numb-to-life path.

It just hurts less this way.
Shadow became homeless, he stopped responding after awhile; don't seem good.

To @Leblid and @Español but he left forum
To @Leblid and @Español but he left forum

Anyone with a goblin face.

@Lebensmüder

Last edited: