Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Users without siblings should be grateful

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Seriously you guys are so fucking lucky.

My older.brother constantly critizices me for every little thing. He yells at me all the time. He is annoying. He doesn't leave me alone. He constantly tells me how much I suck. He is always everywhere and I can't escape

Seriously this makes me so depressed and I have a strong urge to move out as fast as I possibly can.

What's your experience with siblings?

The worst thing is that you keep comparing and competing with siblings.
I have a Stacy sister so it's over.

I'm grateful that my siblings aren't assholes towards me. They mind their own business.

Seriously you guys are so fucking lucky.

My older.brother constantly critizices me for every little thing. He yells at me all the time. He is annoying. He doesn't leave me alone. He constantly tells me how much I suck. He is always everywhere and I can't escape

Seriously this makes me so depressed and I have a strong urge to move out as fast as I possibly can.

What's your experience with siblings?

my little sister is ok, she was the typical lazy af girl and now studys , just lol
maybe stand up to your brother? he may just test you in some kinda way see if your to cucked or have backbone

Yeah my siblings are like that too. I can't even talk to anyone in their presence. When I used to have an fb account, there was girl from my class in my friends list. My brother saw that and yelled at me, told the parents and was scolding me for five days despite knowing that I've never even talked to that girl, nor do I have a face to do so.

My older brother is a chad, and has always been friendly to me. My younger sisters are cunts tho, they always point out to me how big of a loser because I have never had friends or girlfriend. They literally change boyfriends every month, its fucking suicide fuel.

There is still a way for you to mog your brothER

I have an older sister who was a bit of a stacy. Had to hear her talk with her friends about being dicked by Chad, and heard her having sex with guys in the house at least once. Remember finding and reading her diary but I put that thing down after reading one page of that suicidefuel.

I remember people being in awe that i was her brother because apparently I was that ugly. I remember hearing her talking to some dudes that were trying to hit on my sister and she was trying to get them to harass her friend instead. One guys laughed and said she looked like the back of his ballsack. Of course backsack face still managed to have 3 children with two different fathers. Fucking tutorial mode, man.

There is still a way for you to mog your brothER
No
My older brother is a chad, and has always been friendly to me. My younger sisters are cunts tho, they always point out to me how big of a loser because I have never had friends or girlfriend. They literally change boyfriends every month, its fucking suicide fuel.
Having sisters must be even worse

my little sister looks up to me so its good

my little sister looks up to me so its good
If she is still young, aren't you afraid that she will be disappointed in you when she grows up?

If she is still young, aren't you afraid that she will be disappointed in you when she grows up?
yeah I am but I try not to think about it to cope. She's 8 years old rn but ik she'll probably be a Stacy when shes older :feelsbadman::feelscry: