Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Users with anime girl avatars.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Are master manipulators mwhahahahaha and of course no can't see through our shit. Plus we're very evil, dark, and cold, and always looking to take advantage of those that are of the unfortunate. We put up these avatars in order to garner the most attention and affection as possible, and perhaps if we're lucky some cash, and free stuff on the side.

tenor.gif

P.S. We're not ugly dudes behind pics of cute anime girls and no one knows it teehee.

tbh this is too much IMHO.

but i will lie not, i do enjoy viewing some of these cartoon girls at times. perhaps imagine them being my wife, truly not a horrible cope i understand why u do it but maybe too far? just look at it occasionally it might be ruining your iman.

stop exposing us!!

DFE7C920 C130 4A12 890B D3F8F2C7169A

:trepidation:

Can't agree with you on this one, tbh. I think all of you are just retarded.

Indeed, it's not anything BUT manipulation. There is absolutely no other reason for having such a disgusting photo. Blejch.

Just be anime girl theory.

Better than having my subhuman face on there instead

Seems illogical to have an avatar of an innocent anime girl when in reality foids are cruel and heartless.

Alot of them are cringe tbh. Only you and @Minamoto have good ones. The rest are pretty bad.

I use an anime pic, only because they banned women's pics.

I use an anime pic, only because they banned women's pics.
Wow, and you even kept the semen on the chicks face. Thats true dedication.

tbh this is too much IMHO.

but i will lie not, i do enjoy viewing some of these cartoon girls at times. perhaps imagine them being my wife, truly not a horrible cope i understand why u do it but maybe too far? just look at it occasionally it might be ruining your iman.

I need a Ryuko-chan FUCKCKKKK