Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Users who have never been legit complimented by a girl ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★
I have only received the (obligatory) compliments from family members about my height. My height is 6ft which isn’t even impressive and it is telling that is the only thing they can think of when giving me a compliment. Or they have called me intelligent which means nothing in being able to get girls (girls lust after low IQ chads like Jeremy Meeks).

It makes me rage how girls shower chad with compliments on tinder and IRL.

Any other cels never received any compliment from a non-family member ?

Are you trying to get us banned?

Only from my grandma. She also said I'm tall and handsome, I just laughed because I'm 170 manlet with 3/10 face.

To the contrary, ive had foids calling me ugly

I'd think I was being trolled if a foid gave a positive comment about my appearance tbh.

Last edited:
Never.

A woman has never smiled at me not even in that semi-autonomous way out of habit at the cash register while checking out groceries or merchandise.

29 y/o kissless, hugless, handholdless, virgin.
I'm 100% serious also, and I'm not deformed, bald, diseased, overweight or unkempt.

Last edited:
A female relative said I was smart once jfl

Never received a single compliment from a women in my entire life.

if you've been complimented you're volcel and should leave

Foids give out complements?

Your 6 feet????:whatfeels:

Reported!

>my height is 6ft
FAKECEL!!!
Jk but I wish I was that tall ngl

I have only received the (obligatory) compliments from family members about my height. My height is 6ft which isn’t even impressive and it is telling that is the only thing they can think of when giving me a compliment. Or they have called me intelligent which means nothing in being able to get girls (girls lust after low IQ chads like Jeremy Meeks).

It makes me rage how girls shower chad with compliments on tinder and IRL.

Any other cels never received any compliment from a non-family member ?

No never.

never been complimented by a female they literally avoid talking to me at all costs even in the workplace.

looks of disgust is all ive ever gotten when they look in my direction tbh

Not even once

A queen said I had nice shoes

"You're a nice guy..."

Foids don't even compliment average guys, what makes you think they would compliment us uglies?

No, never have been complimented by foids. They only compliment top 10% men while I'm bottom 10% men.

Status
Not open for further replies.