Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Users here who live in countries with low average IQ, what are some of the worst examples of subhuman IQ you've seen?

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
Im assuming most users on this site have an average IQ of around 100 regardless of their country of origin as you need a certain degree of IQ to understand inceldom and the blackpill. So users here who live in low IQ countries what are some of the worst examples of normie low IQ you've seen?

I heard from sexpats in SEA that their girlfriends ask chatGPT for winning lottery numbers. Subhuman IQ get rich quick schemes like this have to be some of the biggest ones along with retarded superstitions

everyone smokes tobacco, vapes or do hard drugs while claiming a pittance of state benefits while high on jew meds

Everybody worships good-looking people.

Americacel here, yes people here are low IQ savages and I'm tired of people pretending they're not. When I go outside its just amazing at how much dumb people are here: Lots of dropouts, nigger culture, compliant sheep. The fact people are okay with indoctrinating kids with faggot and tranny shit is only one of the many examples.

If a place is crime ridden, it's low IQ simple as

Americacel here, yes people here are low IQ savages and I'm tired of people pretending they're not. When I go outside its just amazing at how much dumb people are here: Lots of dropouts, nigger culture, compliant sheep. The fact people are okay with indoctrinating kids with faggot and tranny shit is only one of the many examples.
USA ranks 2nd in median income and 1st in average income source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income

USA ranks 15th in median wealth.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult . USA also ranks 3rd in average wealth.

And the USA is 33% nigger, hispanic and native Americans, and most of those groups save nothing and spend all their money on fast food and cars, so the fact that the country ranks so high is noteworthy. White and Asian Americans are the richest and best educated in the world.

Not saying that the USA is the best nation for everyone, but its still a very desirable nation to live in when compared to eastern Europe. Plus all the politics, world news , economics, new inventions etc. happen in the USA.

The shitskins(from Mexico and South America) and chinks are smart for leaving their nations to live in the U.S imo. If Russians and Ukrainians were smart, they would do the same.

yes people here are low IQ savages and I'm tired of people pretending they're not. When I go outside its just amazing at how much dumb people are here: Lots of dropouts, nigger culture, compliant sheep. The fact people are okay with indoctrinating kids with faggot and tranny shit is only one of the many examples.

People willing to get into fist fights over worthless sports ball is peak npc low iq behavior. The athletes are making millions throwing a ball and they’ll go home to their mansion after the game fuck their Stacy wife’s. While the broke oofy doofy fanboy will go home to his shitty studio apartment and drink himself to sleep

USA ranks 2nd in median income and 1st in average income source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income

USA ranks 15th in median wealth.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult . USA also ranks 3rd in average wealth.

And the USA is 33% nigger, hispanic and native Americans, and most of those groups save nothing and spend all their money on fast food and cars, so the fact that the country ranks so high is noteworthy. White and Asian Americans are the richest and best educated in the world.

Not saying that the USA is the best nation for everyone, but its still a very desirable nation to live in when compared to eastern Europe. Plus all the politics, world news , economics, new inventions etc. happen in the USA.

The shitskins(from Mexico and South America) and chinks are smart for leaving their nations to live in the U.S imo. If Russians and Ukrainians were smart, they would do the same.

Why should they go to your redneck shithole when they can go to Western Europe?

Like those fake-up sluts on Fox News?

Im assuming most users on this site have an average IQ of around 100 regardless of their country of origin as you need a certain degree of IQ to understand inceldom and the blackpill. So users here who live in low IQ countries what are some of the worst examples of normie low IQ you've seen?

I heard from sexpats in SEA that their girlfriends ask chatGPT for winning lottery numbers. Subhuman IQ get rich quick schemes like this have to be some of the biggest ones along with retarded superstitions

I have a performance IQ of 87, and I've been aware of black pilled traits since I was a child from watching TV and from observing how other kids were somehow more popular than me for some reason related to looks.

It's disappointing how most people can't even understand what an equation is

Some people here pay all their salaries for fortune tellers to tell them the future.

Ex: unmarried women who go to a psychic that feeds her words "dont worry your husband is on the way, this year you will get married. I can see it"

Why should they go to your redneck shithole when they can go to Western Europe?
I already explained, idiot. Because Americans earn like 2X as much as western Europeans.

White Americans are among the most intelligent and well educated ppl on earth. Only reason why the USA ranks low in some metrics is because of hispanics and niggers , and even then the median Americans earn like 2X as much as western Europeans

Go into a grocery store at about 6:30pm-7:30pm, you'll see the bottom of the barrel. I work at one and see all types there. Most people aren't that bright, nor very kind.

People marry and have kids without the material and genetic means to do so

Brown people in their parties in favelas / baile funk

People marry and have kids without the material and genetic means to do so

That's normies in 'merika, yet bcroger thinks his beloved sister fuckers are the most intelligent of whites. Hence, all the bitching about how minimum wage doesn't pay enough to support a whole family.

I already explained, idiot. Because Americans earn like 2X as much as western Europeans.

White Americans are among the most intelligent and well educated ppl on earth. Only reason why the USA ranks low in some metrics is because of hispanics and niggers , and even then the median Americans earn like 2X as much as western Europeans

None of these fat redneck subhumans look "intelligent" to me. I'm glad to see these ugly cousin fuckers get Replaced and pushed out into their rural shitholes. Never been friends with a "Republican" type before.

Attachments

• imrs.webp
    145.7 KB · Views: 1
I see the same and those dumb people are full of confidence.

I see the same and those dumb people are full of confidence.

Those same faggots somehow expect omega males with no friends (because they bully them and lower their social status) and no money/on disability to somehow have gfs or be able to attract women. I notice this retarded, arrogant lack of empathy especially from white male normies. I think it's because they get treated like kings (compared to sub-5 ethnics) by their own whores and women of shit-color.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back