Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel User from this forum is now married and has children

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Captain
★★★★★

let me know when the divorce thread gets posted and she takes custody of the kids

>2008-2014
Was this nigga on incels.gov or something? What is he even talking about? :feelskek:

was always a fakecel, and now a traitor aswell

Not lifefuel for me because everyone seems to ascend except for me.

So he became a betabuxxer. It is what it is.

ive been lurking since 1346, trust me bro

Doesn't really seem like a troll account tbh. See his post history
could be a partial larp then, like he was incel but obviously didn't use this community since it didn't exist

doesn't matter though, most people here are fakecels and can ascend so even if that story is larp there's an unmentioned real version of it

let me know when the divorce thread gets posted and she takes custody of the kids
This.

Preventing these cunts from becoming bored and leaving you eventually is such a Herculean task not even giga Chads like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt could prevent it so what hope does this self proclaimed former incel really have?

It said somewhere he was an “incel” from 12-20 years old. He was too young to truly be one and he hadn’t even gone through puberty.

I can tell that a lot of users are (often rightfully) angry teenagers and young men.

They don't take the time to really digest blackpilled concepts, what they mean, where they come from.

So of course, some day they find a girlfriend and they're like "i'm not an incel anymore ! incels are wrong !" but are they ? does the fact that you found a girlfriend disprove the core concept of the blackpill, ie : that looks matters immensely, or that we live in a gynocentric society ?

and what do "incels are wrong" even means ? even on this forum people often disagree on a lot of things. It's not like there is some incel Pope who decide what exactly incels are supposed to believe.

It makes me think of all the people who say " i used to be christian " but all they did was going to church for Christmas and hoping Jesus will help them get an exam or their driving license.

My take is that we should make the difference between an incel (which is a state, a fact) and the blackpill, which is a doctrine.

Some people do get laid and get laid a lot and are incredibly blackpilled. Others are the opposite, they dont have sex but they're still completely bluepilled : we call them redditors.

Last edited:
So of course, some day they find a girlfriend and they're like "i'm not an incel anymore ! incels are wrong !" but are they ? does the fact that you found a girlfriend disprove the core concept of the blackpill, ie : that looks matters immensely, or that we live in a gynocentric society ?

lol he said that he was an ACTIVE member

He was never blackpilled if he somehow doesnt realize he's now just a betabuxxer