Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Useful Household Chemistry Chart

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Chemistry Stuff

Chlorine Bleach + Rubbing Alcohol may end up being useful if my life goes to shit :feelskek:

I can make my own chloroform :feelsaww:

Isn't this toeing the line? You got modded once upon a time for bringing up shining lights into hospital windows to cause... some kinda mutation. Here you are posting how to create toxic gases.

Here you are posting how to create toxic gases.
That's not all that's on the chart, if that's all that you are noticing then that's on you lol

I just realized you can use vinegar to make fungicide, this is an all round useful list

That's not all that's on the chart, if that's all that you are noticing then that's on you lol

I just realized you can use vinegar to make fungicide, this is an all round useful list

You know that's not how the rules are here, and you know the mods are smarter than that.

Isn't this toeing the line? You got modded once upon a time for bringing up shining lights into hospital windows to cause... some kinda mutation. Here you are posting how to create toxic gases.
It's good to know what not to mix :feelsLSD:

You know that's not how the rules are here, and you know the mods are smarter than that.
Nothing I posted is against the rules, the image even says not to try them, and you can infer whatever you want about the mods intelligence

Also who are you to assert what is "smart" or not, you kept yourself a virgin into your 50's childishly chasing some dream of getting laid like a "frat boy" in college :feelskek:

Nothing I posted is against the rules, the image even says not to try them, and you can infer whatever you want about the mods intelligence

Also who are you to assert what is "smart" or not, you kept yourself a virgin into your 50's childishly chasing some dream of getting laid like a "frat boy" in college :feelskek:

The same logic that says "Something something Minecraft" is no discount to inciting violence. The mods aren't stupid. Just because you say "But don't try it at home!" isn't fooling anyone.

suicidefuel I can't understand the chart :feelstastyman:
someone elab, please? :feelsbadman:

The same logic that says "Something something Minecraft" is no discount to inciting violence.
No violence is being incited, you are merely inferring violence

Your brain is working overtime today, imagine if you had put this much effort into thinking through your life choices

No violence is being incited, you are merely inferring violence

Your brain is working overtime today, imagine if you had put this much effort into thinking through your life choices

"Something something Minecraft" is no defense.

What do you shine into hospital windows to cause mutations

Isn't chloroform a meme? I heard it doesn't work in real life like in the movies.

Isn't chloroform a meme? I heard it doesn't work in real life like in the movies.
Why don't you just google and find out, its not like I'm some kind of pro kidnapper lol