Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Used to fantasize about first night of marriage.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I would fantasize that while dating her I would ask if she has had any past relationships, sexual or otherwise. And she would say no which would make me happy since I be dropping the bitch's ass if she had had another guy's cock inside.

Then on the night of marriage we would make love and she would bleed confirming that she is honest and tells the truth. We would lose our virginity to each other. God I am hopeless.

Yea I used to do this too especially after going to my normie cousin's wedding 2 years ago, Id imagine how it would be and how life would be like, but now its basically over for me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Yea I used to do this too especially after going to my normie cousin's wedding 2 years ago, Id imagine how it would be and how life would be like, but now its basically over for me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Even if we ascend with an old post peak foid. She would already have taken miles of cock. This society is shit.

no offense but that's kinda of a girly thing to do.
It was not about love or any such shit. It was about her being a virgin. As a muslicel you wouldn't ever want a non virgin waifu would you?

same. first night of marriage. break her open. she bleeds. we cry together.
next month we realize she is pregnant. we have a beautiful child 9 months later.
the pressure of a happy wife and child to support make me go into overdrive and i start kicking ass in the business. finances start skyrocketing

40 years pass and we are old and taking care of grandchildren. looking back on our great our life turned out to be.

cept now i wake up and realize it is all a dream. then get angry at my morning wood since its pathetic that i got fucking raging hard just thinking about the perfect american life

next month we realize she is pregnant. we have a beautiful child 9 months later.
the pressure of a happy wife and child to support make me go into overdrive and i start kicking ass in the business. finances start skyrocketing

40 years pass and we are old and taking care of grandchildren. looking back on our great our life turned out to be.
Tumblr 9212175c0e9b6302ba8f762d356a0c1e b9af509e 640

cept now i wake up and realize it is all a dream. then get angry at my morning wood since its pathetic that i got fucking raging hard just thinking about the perfect american life

View: https://youtu.be/F2bk_9T482g

Lol only your wife is going to bleed on your wedding night is if you fuck your wife with a butcher knife :lul:

Lol only your wife is going to bleed on your wedding night is if you fuck your wife with a butcher knife :lul:
She's gonna bleed one way or another :feelshmm:

Wasn't a fantasy for thousands of years... until the industrial revolution. The fantasy is based on a reality that was available for many men. You're not insane, you're normal, and you want a nice wife. Don't reject this, don't feel bad about this, unless you have some vocation that supersedes it.

Man that does sound really nice tbh

Wasn't a fantasy for thousands of years... until the industrial revolution. The fantasy is based on a reality that was available for many men. You're not insane, you're normal, and you want a nice wife. Don't reject this, don't feel bad about this, unless you have some vocation that supersedes it.
Oh I don't. I am actually absolutely livid most of the time. Why did we let society fall into the gutter like that.