Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel used to be 4.5k mmr on dota, now getting raped in 1k

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
cant fucking believe this, all because of my nerve damage and fucked head, i am no where near as good as i was, cannot believe it at all, trying my heart out and still getting destroyed.

imagine being so unique and fucking retarded that u can drop from 4.5k to getting stomped and hardstuck 1.5k, all because your hand is permanently damaged and your fucking mouse got keked by a windows update so the software doesnt work for it and it feels like a shitty stock £5 office mouse, LOL. cant believe it.

that's it for me, the only thing i was ever acceptable at, im now fucking shit. fuck it all. i remember playing in pisslow beofre, and everyone was fucking dogshit, fuck it. no idea wtf to do, im retarded and bad at everything, there's nothing i can even cope to anymore due to this fucking injury. literally 76% winrate ursa offlane over 150 games go from that to getting fucking stomped in 1k mmr as wraith king LOL. you cannot win as me, it's just impossible, not in dota, not life, not ANYTHING. CUNTS.

:society:

cant fucking believe this, all because of my nerve damage and fucked head, i am no where near as good as i was, cannot believe it at all, trying my heart out and still getting destroyed.

imagine being so unique and fucking retarded that u can drop from 4.5k to getting stomped and hardstuck 1.5k, all because your hand is permanently damaged and your fucking mouse got keked by a windows update so the software doesnt work for it and it feels like a shitty stock £5 office mouse, LOL. cant believe it.

that's it for me, the only thing i was ever acceptable at, im now fucking shit. fuck it all. i remember playing in pisslow beofre, and everyone was fucking dogshit, fuck it. no idea wtf to do, im retarded and bad at everything, there's nothing i can even cope to anymore due to this fucking injury. literally 76% winrate ursa offlane over 150 games go from that to getting fucking stomped in 1k mmr as wraith king LOL. you cannot win as me, it's just impossible, not in dota, not life, not ANYTHING. CUNTS.

So which International(s) were you in with these super dota skills?

U probably cant cope with competitive games like that any more. Unless ypu can fix your mouse problem. You can instead try to play non competitive games with a controller.

U probably cant cope with competitive games like that any more. Unless ypu can fix your mouse problem. You can instead try to play non competitive games with a controller.
ive been rotting to dark souls, but after playing competitive games for years, its hard to not wanna go back to them at every moment of the day :(

Same for me but with league :panties:

You might be having a bad week. Everyone has bad weeks. My weeks are all bad.

I didnt play league of legends for 6 years after getting to gold I promos, then I played Wild Rift and climbed to diamond IV in a few months

Recently tried Pokemon Unite and climbed to master rank

I had something similar happen to me, was challenger in League season 7 and then couldnt climb higher. after that i got bored and dropped it, competitive games like that are too time consuming. nowadays i just buy some steam games and play them, it's much more fun that way. i used to waste days trying to climb on rank and wasting 6 hours to be at the same rank or lower than i was before, it was pure retardation to be honest. just remember you were good for a time and that's it, there's people who are playing 24/7 and people younger than you probably too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back