Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Use the blackpill in practice, don’t just sit in your room and rage

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
We’ve swallowed countless of blackpills now and continue to do so daily. But don’t just sit around in your room all day and rage, use the knowledge in every day life. Be aware of hypergamy and the way people treat incels like trash, notice the tricks normies, Chad & Stacey use, don’t orbit femoids or help them in any way, make life as miserable as possible for those who deserve it, never get cucked in any way.

You’ve been dealt shit cards in life and on top of that you’re being treated as trash, rise up against it. No need to go ER (though it’s always welcome), just play the filthy tricks everyone else does every day. Being a quiet, nice, friendly guy doesn’t get you anywhere in life.

This thread literally says nothing at all

so do what im already doing? got it!

this isnt nothing you fools.

you can spread it on the internet.

That's usually the best place unless you're famous. But sure, annoy normie assholes in public too if you have the chance to drop some major blackpills.

this isnt nothing you fools.

Its already been spread......... he didn't even give any ideas. Nothing that actually even makes a difference, for example I've said in many threads before some of us should try to get jobs at sperm clinics (if there are any in our respective countries) and replace the samples of males that fit our genetic makeup. That would not only be a practical application of the black pill mindset AND the incel mindset, but its like the ultimate fuck you to society, to hypergamy, to the gynocracy itself

This post just says to do what were already currently doing lol.

He said shit like "rise up against it", but HOW?, the entire post is mostly vague, it doesn't really mean anything.

What he's saying is don't beat yourself up, as the rest of the world will do that for you.

This thread literally says nothing at all
Maybe not to a brainlet to you, but to others it's clear that you need to GO OUT and ACT OUT. We're all LARPing too much here and sitting passively behind our computers ragetyping. When we should be out there making life miserable for nomies and Chad & Stacey.

Maybe not to a brainlet to you, but to others it's clear that you need to GO OUT and ACT OUT. We're all LARPing too much here and sitting passively behind our computers ragetyping. When we should be out there making life miserable for nomies and Chad & Stacey.
Yeah but you don't say what to do to make normie's lifes miserbles

Yeah but you don't say what to do to make normie's lifes miserbles
Can't you think of that yourself? Don't let them run over you or use you, insult them, don't help them, break or steal their shit, whatever.

There are only two practical consequences for the blackpill: plastic surgery or volcelling.

Just be a Machiavellian tbh. You don't want to play your cards too openly to normscum unless you're okay with being vituperated

he's right. evERone hERe should Use the blackpill in practice.

Can't you think of that yourself? Don't let them run over you or use you, insult them, don't help them, break or steal their shit, whatever.
I say get an incel body and drop black pills and talk about roasties and cucks while laughing right next to a group of SJW's, it would even be more ragefueling to them if your friend was a chad and he was mirroring and agreeing with what you're saying. It might be so good it should be recorded and posted on here to taste the roastie and cuck tears.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 53
How exactly? When I go outside I don't give anyone the time of day

I see it everywhere and it's destroying me. Things were so much better a year ago, before I became a regular on these sites

Its over no matter what I do. Incels never win, especially Mestizocels.

I meant incel "buddy".

don’t orbit femoids or help them in any way, make life as miserable as possible for those who deserve it, never get cucked in any way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back