Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Use of the word male vs man

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I think if you asked someone on the left if Ann Coulter is a woman they'd say yes. But if you asked them if Donald Trump is a man they'd say no, or something close to that.

Maybe man is a term reserved only for Chad, lol

The rest of us are just "male".

I would take a brick and slam it against anyone who willingly calls me Male instead of Man (in Europa Universalis IV)

I'm pretty sure I have heard insults worse than "male"

Cucked post. Don’t view yourself as less than other men just because women hate u

I think if you asked someone on the left if Ann Coulter is a woman they'd say yes. But if you asked them if Donald Trump is a man they'd say no, or something close to that.

Maybe man is a term reserved only for Chad, lol

The rest of us are just "male".
I'm not sure. I think it depends. I hear a lot of foids use the word "man" or "men" negatively, just as they use "male" negatively.

I do think, however, that a lot of women seem to have arbitrary standards on what a man should be. They see Chads and use them as a model of what an ideal or real man looks like. I think that's kinda odd because they often vehemently hate the idea of anyone, especially a man, trying to have a definitive or even simple idea of what a woman or female really is. They always say that women are whatever they want to be and that there is no ideal type of woman.

Blackpillers are different because we KNOW that there is an ideal man and an ideal woman, according to the unwritten laws and rules of soyciety, aka Chad and Stacy. And we have the facts to back it up.

We see through soyciety's lies and bullshit standards while most foids outright deny it for women but apply it to men.

eh?

no, most of them would say that donald trump is a man