Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Use of the word Karen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14120
  • Start date
Deleted member 14120

Deleted member 14120

The Incel Master Race will prevail!!
-
We as a special community of brocels use a vast dictionary of terms whenever we describe this current society around us. I find the use of "Foid" & "femoid" kinda stale and overused in some places, I've found a solution. I've came across a post on Twitter that presented a new word to describe the female species the word used is "Karen". According to this SJW in the picture, "Karen" is the new K-word that carries the weight as the word Nigger and doesn't want us to use this word. In response, I say let's have fun with the word.

Attachments

• Karen.png
    Karen.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 68
I'm sad that Karen-chan's name is used for whores but I guess it's more socially acceptable than foid or toilet.
Namely Kouzuki Karen and Araragi Karen.

This post lmfao
WE as a special community of brocels use a vast dictionary of terms whenever WE describe this current society around US. I find the use of "Foid" & "femoid" kinda stale and overused in some places, I've found a solution. I've came across a post on Twitter that presented a new word to describe the female species the word used is "Karen". According to this SJW in the picture, "Karen" is the new K-word that carries the weight as the word Nigger and doesn't want US to use this word. In response, I say let's have fun with the word.

You are so bad at larping its not even funny

Middle aged white foids are the most oppressed members in human history. :feelsugh:

Don't use it here. Normies have already used that word on twitter reddit and all the other social media sites.

If "Karen" does indeed trigger foids more than the latter word, then i'm all for adopting this new terminology

Karen foids huh, better words are cunt or hole tbf. Maybe Chadcepticle.

Fishy wording as the gorilla pointed out.

"Fishy wording as the gorilla pointed out."

The "fishy wording" is the result of adv. writing courses I've taken in the past. To be honest, we are a community and a vast one too.