Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope USAcels, why are you not going ER?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Living in Europe with Cucked gun laws is different but if I was American, I wouldn't make it so far in Minecraft. How do you Usacels take it without going ER in Minecraft?

It's called being a decent human being in minecraft.

there are no guns in minecraft
(unless you use flans mod)

Bro how do I download ER mod in Minecraft bedrock edition??

It's called being a decent human being in minecraft.
How are you a decent human being, getting bullied in school days, have shitty Jobs later and no gf in your whole life? You like to play Minecraft on Extra Hard Mode?

Why the fuck would I shoot random people
I don’t have a murderous bone in my body, and it would do nothing to help me or other incels
Besides if I were to pussy out and not end up killing myself I would end up in prison for the rest of my life before either dying of old age or being executed depending where it happened.

This thread glows like hiroshima.

Why the fuck would I shoot random people
I don’t have a murderous bone in my body, and it would do nothing to help me or other incels
Besides if I were to pussy out and not end up killing myself I would end up in prison for the rest of my life before either dying of old age or being executed depending where it happened.
Execution is a way better punishment then prison for life time. We don't even have death penalty in Europe. It's so Cucked, I can't even go ER. So calm to FBI Cucks.

I cant get a gun I'm a felon

Execution is a way better punishment then prison for life time. We don't even have death penalty in Europe. It's so Cucked, I can't even go ER. So calm to FBI Cucks.
Some of us live where you can but simply have no desire to kill people
I am just not a violent person

theres a chance heaven is real so if I endure i might win a prize

Some of us live where you can but simply have no desire to kill people
I am just not a violent person
Do you think Elliot was a violent person? I think he was an actual nice guy to everyone before he went nuts. And he doesn't even appear Creepy in his videos. I don't see how this person doesn't deserve a gf. We live in such an Asshole Minecraft world.

Do you think Elliot was a violent person? I think he was an actual nice guy to everyone before he went nuts. And he doesn't even appear Creepy in his videos. I don't see how this person doesn't deserve a gf. We live in such an Asshole Minecraft world.
Stabbing your two roommates to death (who were probably as unfuckable as he was lol) and then shooting 4 more who didn’t ever even know him is pretty violent

Stabbing your two roommates to death (who were probably as unfuckable as he was lol) and then shooting 4 more who didn’t ever even know him is pretty violent
If only that door didnt stop him

I'm a coward
Same tbh. First legit reason tbh. I also respect my parents, I cannot do this to them.

After all the shit he went through and the circumstances in this world made him the cold-blooded killer. But he wasn't a violent person before.

Because he was a fucking dumbass lmao
Idk I think he just was inexperienced. The adrenaline must've been just abolishing his veins. I doubt we could've been much better if in that situation. Maybe thats why alot of mass shooters get shit K/D's

It's over for ERcels
full

yeah but if you are sentenced to death it's still gonna happen in like 20 years, also many states don't have death penalty either

Because I’m a moralfag and I don’t want to go to prison or get the death penalty.

Guns are not as easy to get as you may think (in minecraft)

I'm not 30 yet.

Because very, very few people are as histrionic as they pretend to be on the internet, obviously.

The only person i want to kill is myself.

He had a nice car...