Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

USAcels, Chick-fil-A or In-n-Out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Man this is a tough one but nothing beats a chick fila sandwhich waffle fries and some chickfila sauce ngl.

Chick fil a. East coast dosent have in and out

Chick-fil-A because they hate fags.

In and out. I used to like chikfila til I found out they use aluminum in their breading

In and out. I used to like chikfila til I found out they use aluminum in their breading
But chick fila is a conserative christain company that hate gays. perfect for you right?

Chick-fil-A has way better fries and sauce but they're actual sandwiches and tendies taste like shit so in-n-out.

Get Microsoft Excel

Raising Cane's Chicken :feelsthink:

A bullet in my head

Chick fil a

However fast food is the jew way of keep you down. Eat healthy dont be a slave

never been to in-and-out before so i have to go with chick-fil-a

in n out by far in n out is just as religious look at the bottom of their fries or shakes they have references to bible verses

acnescarcel

made me hungry tbh

Not really br0

I’m not a huge fan of fast food in general. I like subway and burger king that’s about it.
subways gives me the shits, and burger kind is pretty good. the whopper and some fries hnnggg

I wish I lived in usa so I could fastfoodmax :feelsbadman:

West coast has the best fast food. I miss jack in the box and in and out. Jack in the box isn't anything special but they are prefect for when you want to go to a fast food place and stuff your face with comfort food.

We have five guys here on the east coast but I always viewed them as overpriced garbage that really doesn't taste any better than anything I could make in my own kitchen. Their fries are pretty good, though.

Canuckcel here, no chick fil a or in an out

We have five guys here on the east coast but I always viewed them as overpriced garbage that really doesn't taste any better than anything I could make in my own kitchen. Their fries are pretty good, though.
You're right about five guys. Ten years ago they would load your bag up with fries but these days they stop doing that except they still want 12 bucks for a burger, fries and a drink. Fuck, for that much I could eat hamburgers for a week at my house. It's not like making a hamburger is complicated either, mash ground meat into a patty and cook in a pan on medium low for 12 minutes FFS

Stop eating jew foods man

It's a tough call, as they are both a caliber above your run of the mill fast food chain. I find the food at Chick-fil-A to be hit or miss, but In N Out is more consistent. But In N Out doesn't have bbq sauce or ranch, so I'll have to go with Chick-fil-A
West coast has the best fast food. I miss jack in the box and in and out.

Jack in the Box's curly fries are bomb. It's the only reason I go there tbh. Five guys tastes good, but I always get an upset stomach afterwards from all the grease. But with other fast food establishments' prices rising, Five Guys isn't overpriced anymore. They also don't have a drive through, which is inconvenient for a shut in like me. Otherwise, I'd go there more often.
Chick-fil-A because they hate fags.
Both Chick-fil-A and In N Out are conservative christian companies. In N Out puts bible verses on the bottom of their cups. Also, their customer service is top notch (and white, what a coincidence).
Chick-fil-A has way better fries and sauce but they're actual sandwiches and tendies taste like shit so in-n-out.
I think their sandwhiches taste good, they're just too small for my liking. I think the fries are hit or miss. In N Out is the most consistent though.
Raising Cane's Chicken :feelsthink:
I love that place. However, I'm baffled why they don't have ranch dressing! :woke:
subway and burger king that’s about it.
Subway is definitely one of the healthiest fast food chains. I love burger king, but it's overpriced compared to other chains.

ive had chick fil a twice. it was okay
never been to an in n out

so by default chick fil a