Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel USA Powerlifting bans all trans women from competing as women

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I wonder what the SJWs say about this. I for one find it very unfair to exclude trans women from competing in female sports. They are real women and should be recognized as such. I hope one day trans women lead all female sports. And I also hope trans women will be allowed to go to female prisons. Of course locking up trans women with small frame non trans women is not problematic at all so no monitoring by guards or cameras is required in those cells. Anyone who thinks otherwise is transphobic. Trans people deserve equal rights and we should support them with it!

Please add a [LifeFuel] tag.

Please add a [LifeFuel] tag.

But it is not life fuel. It is suifuel. I do not want trans women to be banned from female sports. I do not want them banned from female jails or women shelters either.

But it is not life fuel. It is suifuel. I do not want trans women to be banned from female sports. I do not want them banned from female jails or women shelters either.
Add [SuicideFuel] then, I have OCD and like tags.

Very regressive of them. #transhaverights

This is more like a [Based] thread.

Foids shouldn’t be allowed to compete in any sports tbh.

How is this SuicideFuel?

How is this SuicideFuel?

Because trans women should be allowed into female sports. Female leftist and SJW propaganda has gotten them there and now the same females complain about it. This is not fair towards the trans people. Trans people should be allowed into female prisons and women shelters. The SJWs and feminists should not get away with nagging and bitching over trans people not having equal rights but then not wanting to give them equal rights when it affects themselves.

I hope one day trans women lead all female sports
This.
women are hypocrites, they realized that are inferior to men, even men with strogens are superior to them and now they are banning those mentally ill trans fags, after normalizing the trans thing. I'm not wonder if they put those trans in male category.

Trans "women" deserve unlimited access to women's only prisons, shelters, and athletic events. They should also have sex with lesbians.
I hope one day trans women lead all female sports.

:feelsthink:

hence why they do better than real females at sports

sshhhh!! They are real women! Let them take part in female sports, go to female prison and to women shelters. In some countries businesses need to employ female leads. Give those jobs to trans women! Incels should support trans women and I am not saying that just because I enjoy that this is fucking things up for feminists and SJWs! I am supporting trans women.
This.
women are hypocrites, they realized that are inferior to men, even men with strogens are superior to them and now they are banning those mentally ill trans fags, after normalizing the trans thing. I'm not wonder if they put those trans in male category.

Absolutely. If women are strong and don't need protection from men then they can easily beat trans women in sports and there is no reason at all to protect them from trans women in jail or women shelter's.

Isn't against Equality Act?

intersex people have already won Olympic Medals, this like a not fully developed male in the fetus, like having internal testicles competing in women divisions etc..
normal 100% developed XY males have been winning in women division for a while now, on the professional cricuit or prize money level, Collegiate, High School, Middle School. , in Triathlons, Rugby, Track & Fields, many other sports I don't know of.

Reminder that most mtf trannies are incels who were literally driven insane by the incel life.
When you're a lonely nerd with no hope having to live in a world where women are worshiped like gods not everyone has the mental strength to rope/ER/cope some just fall into madness.

Reminder that most mtf trannies are incels who were literally driven insane by the incel life.
When you're a lonely nerd with no hope having to live in a world where women are worshiped like gods not everyone has the mental strength to rope/ER/cope some just fall into madness.
Mentally ill=ugly unless it's something major like talking to walls autism.

But "trans women" are men.

Indeed they are. I’m just saying, in general, female sport shouldn’t exist. Women should be taught to behave like proper ladies - chaste, pure, innocent, and respectful of men.

Tbh, spread the word. @BlkPillPres would be proud.

JFL, it doesn't matter what they do so long as the Equality Act H.R.5 becomes law, they'll likely be forced to undo these restrictions afterwards

How come every time females have an issue they always go their way and provide a quick solution. Even if it's an unprogressive decision.
I wonder if the ban would have come so fast had a similar problem been related to men

I hate trannies