Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel USA is a ZOG Police State, Truecels Being Locked Up While Stacey Runs Wild

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
In my city nearly 20% of people have an open arrest warrant. As in nearly 20% of residents are fugitives.

This is for low level, ticky tack offenses such as riding a bicycle on a sidewalk requiring people to show up in court. Millions of these people ignore their summonses and as a result they have open arrest warrants out for them that many don't even know about.

Yet for all these crimes Stacey would either get off scot free or with a very light "sentence."

I have a strong suspicious these "fugitives" are nearly all incels.

Which brings it back to me. Yesterday I commited the crime of "driving while incel" and because of some insane manlet cop I need to go to court to defend myself so I can keep my license and not have to pay nearly $1000 in fines.

And if I don't show up in court to answer for this I'm going to jail.

Yet if it was a Stacey they could've had a poodle in their lap lapping up their disgusting western roasty, facetimeing Chad on the phone, uploading snaps and instas for her orbiters, while going 125mph hour in a 40mph work zone, eating a sandwich, and applying her eyeliner and the cop would pull her over just to chat her up for a little bit before sending her on her merry way.

Yet if you have a hard working college boy "driving while incel" you have to go to court over it it.

The Cuck S A is an insane, totalitarian, despotic country ran worse than Hitler's SS and the Stasi and the only two countries that I can think of that are worse are the People's Republic of China and Singapore.

why are you in such a bad area if you have such rich parents

This is the future.

Zesto, you need someone to BEAT the yellow out of you.

In my city nearly 20% of people have an open arrest warrant. As in nearly 20% of residents are fugitives.
Do you live in Detroit?

This is for low level, ticky tack offenses such as riding a bicycle on a sidewalk requiring people to show up in court. Millions of these people ignore their summonses and as a result they have open arrest warrants out for them that many don't even know about.
If you do stupid shit, stupid shit is bound to happen to you

Which brings it back to me. Yesterday I commited the crime of "driving while incel" and because of some insane manlet cop I need to go to court to defend myself so I can keep my license and not have to pay nearly $1000 in fines.

And if I don't show up in court to answer for this I'm going to jail.

Yet if it was a Stacey they could've had a poodle in their lap lapping up their disgusting western roasty, facetimeing Chad on the phone, uploading snaps and instas for her orbiters, while going 125mph hour in a 40mph work zone, eating a sandwich, and applying her eyeliner and the cop would pull her over just to chat her up for a little bit before sending her on her merry way.

Yet if you have a hard working college boy "driving while incel" you have to go to court over it it.
If all punishments were guaranteed to be applied 100% equally they wouldn't even be half that extreme.

Agreed. America, and the rest of the Western world too, is a dictatorship where women and Chads rule, while poor ugly men are treated like garbage shit, mocked and humiliated in public, have lower chances of being hired or promoted, imprisoned if they step out of line, and perhaps just riddled with bullets by soy-cops if they feel like it one day. All while foids claim they're the ones who are oppressed.

If you do stupid shit, stupid shit is bound to happen to you

But Canadian judges let femoids suck the cock of newborn baby boys and toddlers for a sentence that doesn't require a sex offender registry....So that means Canadian women are allowed to rape baby boys and get to do it again for feminism.

But Canadian judges let femoids suck the cock of newborn baby boys and toddlers for a sentence that doesn't require a sex offender registry....So that means Canadian women are allowed to rape baby boys and get to do it again for feminism.
And you think court is the only place where one can screw themselves over

I was coincidentally reading about the prison system of countries for a practice essay, holy fuck, the US has more than 2 million prisoners, your inmate population is fucking huge and I bet tons of people are there for trivial shit.

I was coincidentally reading about the prison system of countries for a practice essay, holy fuck, the US has more than 2 million prisoners, your inmate population is fucking huge and I bet tons of people are there for trivial shit.

Well to be honest China would have more prisoners if they didn't execute everyone.

This place is hell though. It really is a police state I'm not even exaggerating.

Shocked