Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News USA dodges recession for now temporarily

JFL at anyone identifying as a "neoliberal"; supporting morally degenerate globohomo and globalist foid worshipping, while also wanting to maintain the same bluepilled capitalist status quo leaving us to rot as NEETs or wageslave... :feelsclown:

But this just seems all that more brutal for Eurocucks; especially Britcels, bound for a shortage in power and electricity while in an economic downturn as they freeze in their collapsing society. :feelsugh:

Let the recession begin so I can short everything

It's legit over for Eurofags. The mere fact that I am thinking about selling my car and living without heating says a lot. The estimated monthly cost of an energy contract for me would be 675 euros, in an apartment that is not even 450 euros in rent. NEETbuxx is a €1064 euros. So basically NEETbuxx doesn't even cover energy + rent, nevermind literally any other cost, it's no wonder why so many people decide to live with their parents. And unlike the US where making 6 to 15k a month is normal, here the average wage is like €2300 a month after taxes. Without a degree you will not even make €2000 after taxes unless you grind giga hard. We have people that work full time jobs, yet can't get by to the point that they need to go to food banks to feed themselves. We have prices that are higher than in the US, excluding rent, yet wages that are thrice as low. Being a European is a nightmare nowadays.

I'm thinking about living in a psychiatric hospital at this point, I can't deal with this shit.
damn didn't know the gas costs from Russia war had fucked Europe that badly, insane. Yeah no wonder euro birth rate has collpased.

It's pretty fucked, but the Netherlands is exceptionally fucked and has the highest prices in the world. Here you pay 90 cents per kWh with a new contract. While in New York, a city where people earn 4 times as much, the cost of electricity is 20 cents per kWh. This is just electricity, the difference is even bigger when you are comparing gas. Eurofags are being milked dry to the last cent, sooner or later the bubble will burst and there will be a revolution.

My mother has cancer and she is seriously considering working 80 hours a week so that we can get by more comfortably. It's fucking insane that this is what has to be done to survive in a so-called first world country.
That's why the jews imported all the niggers bro...

The end is near!

The can is being kicked down the road but for how long. The US Federal Reserve is currently between a rock and a hard place, raising interest rates within a highly inflationary environment. Something's got to give, I expect unemployment to start creeping back up soon and fears of a recession stoked once again.

These GDP numbers could have easily been fudged as well.

Hmph I wonder when society will fall.....
It seems we are now back in 2019, a ropefuel year for truecels

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/yerm66/us_gdp_accelerated_at_26_pace_in_q3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

@WizardofSoda seems USA might be able to cap out the inflation rape soon thankfully. Also dollar and euro now have same value. Seems USA might have dealt with the covid rape more easily than eurocucks have.

Ya I've been one of the only people this whole year not seeing a recession in the US.

Moderate inflation imo is very good for the economy because it means people have money to spend. Demand is coming in higher than supply, and that leads to inflation. Since the US has no real limits on how much we can increase supply.. then supply rises as companies are making tons of money with all the customers who have money to spend. So companies expand production. That higher production is the economic growth.

America stay winning. Eurocucks stay losing.

It's legit over for Eurofags. The mere fact that I am thinking about selling my car and living without heating says a lot. The estimated monthly cost of an energy contract for me would be 675 euros, in an apartment that is not even 450 euros in rent. NEETbuxx is a €1064 euros. So basically NEETbuxx doesn't even cover energy + rent, nevermind literally any other cost, it's no wonder why so many people decide to live with their parents. And unlike the US where making 6 to 15k a month is normal, here the average wage is like €2300 a month after taxes. Without a degree you will not even make €2000 after taxes unless you grind giga hard. We have people that work full time jobs, yet can't get by to the point that they need to go to food banks to feed themselves. We have prices that are higher than in the US, excluding rent, yet wages that are thrice as low. Being a European is a nightmare nowadays.

I'm thinking about living in a psychiatric hospital at this point, I can't deal with this shit.
Looks like russian propaganda has some actual truth in it

A lot of tech companies have been laying off people for months now. The fed is still increasing interest rates in their effort to battle inflation. But the recent inflation reports have indicated that inflation has only gone down a bit missing their targets. Which means that interest rates will keep increasing for at least the next 18 to 24 months.

If you are in America, get ready for an increase in crime from now until at least 2025.