Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Usa and iran about to start war. What will you do if ww3 happens?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-

What would you do? I would either rot and watch or take a gun and go ER.

nothing since I am barred from being in the military anyways due to my mental and physical health

Just wait for it to end, if it does, and hopefully not die. Also not serve in the armed forces because I'm not a cuck

Sad Iran has no nukes, could end soon that israeli terrorist organisation

Im really excited for this. Hopefully lots of casualties

Just wait for it to end, if it does, and hopefully not die. Also not serve in the armed forces because I'm not a cuck
I never talked about joining the militaty I ment just picking up a gun and shooting random roasties and cucks.

I never talked about joining the militaty I ment just picking up a gun and shooting random roasties and cucks.
I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't join the military, because they probably would need people, but I'd do everything possible to avoid it

Sit back and wait for the bombs to drop hopefully destroying this degenerate shit whole

Hopefully they do, so this shit world will end.

LDAR and watch the world burn. It would be very pleasant.

i steal my favorite food(eating ofc) and after that i kill myself.

Plan WW4 to whoever wins WW3

Probably the exact same thing i'm doing right now LDAR

Maybe build a bomb/ fallout shelter in the garden. Probably wouldn't do anything different and just LDAR until it was over then continue to LDAR.

Dig a hole and bury myself.

I want 95% of civilization to die so i can watch humanity rapidly decline

I wouldn't do anything different than what I'm doing now.

I'd unironically consider joining the anti-Israeli side. I have nothing to live for and I don't like being stuck in my room anymore so if I could join a sort of Iranian foreign legion then I might do that. My great-gandfather fought in the Spanish civil war and I'm very proud of that so I'd like to do something similar. Who knows, maybe they'd reward me with a qt Persian wife afterwards.

I don't mind joining the military, I just hope I get hit with a stray bullet from the enemy side instead of taking my own life.

I would either rot and watch or take a gun and go ER.

Go ER? It won't be the end of the world. WW2 wasn't even the end of the world when it came to United States citizens. It was the rest of the world undergoing drastic government upheavals. America? Maybe the stores didn't have as much bread. It was pretty easy to just ignore the war if you were an American. Then again, I wasn't alive during WW2, but I'm pretty sure the 9/11 times were more "exciting." Of the 80s, when we were all afraid the Cold War was gonna annihilate everybody.

Luckily if ww3 starts I won't be drafted because of my health problems, so I'll just play dark souls all day while people are dying.