Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Us youngcel will miss out on prom

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
Prom is one of the vital experiences that takes you from being a boy to being a man. It's a night were your hot JB girlfriend and your friends have the time of your life, drinking the fruit punch that was spiked with vodka by the varsity football captain, your gf twerking on you on the dance floor along with your other friends. Then once prom is over, your gf and you go to your own bedroom, watching netflix until your parrents are asleep, then you start penetrating her tight pussy, since your the only guy she fucked. We will miss out on this experience, it's over for us youngcels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is just an average, boring day for chad.

I went to prom with my friend and his girl lol. It was boring tho, I was the only one smart enough to be able to get in drunk

First thing there's no such thing as a youngcel. If you're a teenager and still a virgin, you are in the majority of your peers and shouldn't call yourself an incel.

Second, that's just the movie version of prom. For pretty much everybody prom is just a shitty party they have to go to. If you're the kind of guy who'd get sex on prom night, you'd have gotten it many times before prom. There's plenty of reasons for incels to despair about, but prom is not one.

My prom is this Friday :feels:

First thing there's no such thing as a youngcel. If you're a teenager and still a virgin, you are in the majority of your peers and shouldn't call yourself an incel.
If your in your late teens like me you know that you'll still be ugly when your 25, literally it's not like the moment some subhuman teenager turns 18 a magical fairy will turn you into a gigachad.
that's just the movie version of prom.
Cope

Normies and especially Chad become men before prom (junior or senior). If you had to wait that long, you’re a lesser Beta or have hang-ups about sex.

If your in your late teens like me you know that you'll still be ugly when your 25, literally it's not like the moment some subhuman teenager turns 18 a magical fairy will turn you into a gigachad.
You don't get a say in whether you're ugly or not, that's for foids to decide. You have to try to hook up with foids and get universally rejected many times before you can call yourself an incel. If you're just average and never try, you will never get laid but you'd be a volcel rather than an incel.

If you didn't even go to prom yet, what do you know about it compared to those who have?

If you didn't even go to prom yet, what do you know about it compared to those who have?
You sound like IT when they say "how do you know sex works if your still a virgin?" :soy:

You youngcels make me laugh. Prom is the ultimate normie circlejerk. Why would you not want to miss out? because after all bad boy chad still slays while skipping the gay prom so it makes no difference anyway.

You sound like IT when they say "how do you know sex works if your still a virgin?" :soy:
Yeah, I wouldn't lecture a sexhaver on how sex works, because a sexhaver would obviously know more about it.
But sure, tell us all about prom even though you haven't been while most of us have.

I didn't go and I don't think I ever during my entire live even expected to go.

I missed out on all proms. I remember going on braincels the day of my senior prom last year

I missed mine.

You have a whole world of shit and misery ahead of you bro.

Went to mine but nothing special.

All the hierarchies developed previously were confirmed. Only the fancy suits and dresses made them more formal and official.

I already missed mine
:feelsrope:

I felt that way 6 years ago.
1548383605427.png

Prom wasn't meant for some people. Not in the blood.

I feel like this is just projection on your part.

Things aren't the same as they were 8 years ago (assuming you're 26 - if you're even older things are even more different).

Being a virgin in your early 20s was the norm, but now with the creation of social media, dating sites and feminism EVERY foid has had sex between 16-18 (in the UK at least). Most here start at 15; there have been a few cases at 14, but that isn't the norm.

The point is if you didn't get a relationship whilst young, in what planet will having a relationship when you're older be any better?
I don't want to just blatantly repeat the "Nothing is better than young love" copypasta but it is true.

You're not worrying about the bills, how much you earn, having a car etc, hence why if you can't ascend whilst that's still irrelevant then it never began.

I'm just gonna stay home and get drunk that day

I went to prom with my friend who had his gf among other friends. I was drunk too, I was the only kid there smart enough to get in pretty hammered and conceal the stank of rum

I feel like this is just projection on your part.

Things aren't the same as they were 8 years ago (assuming you're 26 - if you're even older things are even more different).

Being a virgin in your early 20s was the norm, but now with the creation of social media, dating sites and feminism EVERY foid has had sex between 16-18 (in the UK at least). Most here start at 15; there have been a few cases at 14, but that isn't the norm.

We're not talking about foids... but about how a male should feel at being a virgin at 18.

It's not unusual for young guys to be sexless, in fact far less unusual than it was 10 or 20 years ago.

If you're a male virgin at 18, you are average. It's perfectly normal. You don't have any evidence or indication that "it's over". In fact as a teenaged virgin you are statistically very likely to not be a virgin at 26 and possibly be one of those guys who will go on IncelTears in a few years with their "as an ex-incel..." shit.

The point is if you didn't get a relationship whilst young, in what planet will having a relationship when you're older be any better?
Who said anything about it being better? I'm just saying it's not unusual to be a teenaged male virgin and for most guys it's way premature to believe that "it's over".

I didn't go to prom and I don't regret it at all. Of all my woes in life, being too dorky for the prom doesn't even chart.

If you're a male virgin at 18, you are average. It's perfectly normal. You don't have any evidence or indication that "it's over". In fact as a teenaged virgin you are statistically very likely to not be a virgin at 26 and possibly be one of those guys who will go on IncelTears in a few years with their "as an ex-incel..." shit.

Also this. I'm not telling you you'll "ascend" into normie society because you might not and I don't think that's winning anyways. But a lot of you youngcels will grow out of your most awkward phase. Please, though, don't be a betabuxxer cuck who tells himself he's just happy he's not an incel. Remember the blackpill, always. It's real, whether you're the scum of the earth or not.

We're not talking about foids... but about how a male should feel at being a virgin at 18.
View attachment 116639
It's not unusual for young guys to be sexless, in fact far less unusual than it was 10 or 20 years ago.

Alright Let's assume that being a virgin at 18 isn't a huge deal and I'm part of a larger group of males that are also not virgins.

If you're a male virgin at 18, you are average. It's perfectly normal. You don't have any evidence or indication that "it's over".
My face says otherwise.
In fact as a teenaged virgin you are statistically very likely to not be a virgin at 26 and possibly be one of those guys who will go on IncelTears in a few years with their "as an ex-incel..." shit.

Have you not seen the stance foids have towards virgin men?

If you're a virgin by the time you're in your 20s that will signal:
- You're not desirable to other foids for them to fuck you when you were more handsome and younger.

Chances are if you're a virgin whilst you're 18-22 and going to college/uni things will not get better for you. Wanna know why?
There is never a time in your life when you're surrounded by so many foids whilst not having to worry about bills/morgage/job etc.
The people you see going on IncelTears with their "as an ex-incel" bullshit are nothing more than Larpers and in the unlikely event that any of them did use to think they were Incels, they were nothing more than Lazy volcels.

An Incel won't ascend. Involuntarily Celibate implies there's no action which the guy can take to no longer be celibate.

Also this. I'm not telling you you'll "ascend" into normie society because you might not and I don't think that's winning anyways. But a lot of you youngcels will grow out of your most awkward phase. Please, though, don't be a betabuxxer cuck who tells himself he's just happy he's not an incel. Remember the blackpill, always. It's real, whether you're the scum of the earth or not.

Agreed. If you become a betabuxxing cuck then you're a bigger failure for a human being than a Trucel is.
Although I wouldn't worry about them forgetting the blackpill: as you stated it's real. They will constantly be reminded through the actions of foids and the world towards them how naive they were.
It's tonight so no, not yet

You know what to do.

it's over for promcels

You don't get a say in whether you're ugly or not, that's for foids to decide. You have to try to hook up with foids and get universally rejected many times before you can call yourself an incel. If you're just average and never try, you will never get laid but you'd be a volcel rather than an incel.
i mean i could make a tinder account or approach foids, but why would foids choose an ugly incel over normie or above. foids don't show signs that they find me attractive. and why would foids find me attractive if other men agree that im ugly

im not going to give foids validation so that i can get rejected
Yes because more foids are fucking chad and are creating more incels

Prom is one of the vital experiences that takes you from being a boy to being a man. It's a night were your hot JB girlfriend and your friends have the time of your life, drinking the fruit punch that was spiked with vodka by the varsity football captain, your gf twerking on you on the dance floor along with your other friends. Then once prom is over, your gf and you go to your own bedroom, watching netflix until your parrents are asleep, then you start penetrating her tight pussy, since your the only guy she fucked. We will miss out on this experience, it's over for us youngcels :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
lol, very cliche

Prom is nothing special. If you don’t go, you will save money. It’s not fun. If you are excluded at school, you will also be excluded at the prom. And when you have your picture taken all the chads and foids in line will look down on you.

At the prom, you will hear about after-parties that you will not be invited to. You’ll see foids looking their absolute best, but they will be disgusted by you. The chads and foids will be allowed to drink and be drunk. But if you drink, you’ll get caught and get expelled.

I was embarrassed at my prom because my date ditched me and danced with a chad all night. It was so embarrassing. I look back thinking she was an evil bitch, but she can’t help it. It’s biology. We are who we are and they are who they are. Nothing can be done about it. It’s over.

My face says otherwise.
Your face doesn't get a say. Neither does your brain. Foids are the only ones that get a say, and they get their say by rejecting or accepting your advances, which you must make.

And sure to your other point, finishing high school as a virgin is a bad sign, but there's more than one reason for a guy being a virgin. If you're a normie, you have to put in work and endure rejections to finally get sex. If you don't make the effort (for whatever reason) by being social and actively trying to hook up with foids, you will be a virgin but not necessarily an incel, especially not a lifelong one. You could even be a virgin due to bad luck (the three girls you tried to hook up with didn't like you), bad judgment (you aimed at girls far above your looksmatch) or another person's malice (some popular kid picking on you and giving you the social equivalent of the plague) but you could still be attractive enough to not be an incel.

There's a misconception among coping incels that men can only be incels or Chads. In fact both are minorities - the vast majority of men are normies and they have to put in effort to get sex. If they don't they're volcel and they do not belong here.

i mean i could make a tinder account or approach foids, but why would foids choose an ugly incel over normie or above. foids don't show signs that they find me attractive. and why would foids find me attractive if other men agree that im ugly
You're theorizing. I approached maybe 150 sets of foids when I was trying PUA so I'm pretty sure I'm an incel through and through and that I won't be losing anything by giving up.

You however, you don't know for sure. Statistically you're unlikely to be a truecel even if you're a virgin at 18. By giving up you may be withholding validation from foids (if validation from people like us has any value for them) but you may also be making a big and permanent mistake if in actuality you could ascend if you tried.

I didnt go to any dances or school activities. I avoided school as much as possible. My dad always yelled at me for skipping. That little gay faggot

Its horrible. Im 22 so Im well past that age but I still think about it every day. Its legit criminal, Ill never forgive the world for making me miss out on teen love

Your face doesn't get a say. Neither does your brain. Foids are the only ones that get a say, and they get their say by rejecting or accepting your advances, which you must make.

Exactly and based on my 100% fail rate, it's safe to say my face is the issue.

And sure to your other point, finishing high school as a virgin is a bad sign, but there's more than one reason for a guy being a virgin. If you're a normie, you have to put in work and endure rejections to finally get sex. If you don't make the effort (for whatever reason) by being social and actively trying to hook up with foids, you will be a virgin but not necessarily an incel, especially not a lifelong one. You could even be a virgin due to bad luck (the three girls you tried to hook up with didn't like you), bad judgment (you aimed at girls far above your looksmatch) or another person's malice (some popular kid picking on you and giving you the social equivalent of the plague) but you could still be attractive enough to not be an incel.

There's a misconception among coping incels that men can only be incels or Chads. In fact both are minorities - the vast majority of men are normies and they have to put in effort to get sex. If they don't they're volcel and they do not belong here.

You've stated:

"If you're a nomie, you have to put in work and endure rejections to finally get sex"

At what point is too much work > reward?
For example, if there's a normie who spends upwards of £20,000 on accessories to improve his SMV whilst going to the gym 6 times a week every year, restricting his diet to keep an extremely low bodyfat and spending hours on extra-curricular stuff all for a: 32 year old landwhale.
Is it even worth it?

I know I'm ugly, so the last thing I want to do is invest any more time and effort into chasing something that doesn't fucking exist?
This is akin to the blue-pilled advice which IT and other idiots give.

How much effort is too much effort?

Expecting someone to work on himself for 10+ years and him yielding no results is mentally suicidal.
I've put in effort and I've failed, I'm not going to grind for x years for something that isn't even guaranteed. That's Insanity - trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Have you seen @FACEandLMS 's recent livestream with the redpilled coper (bulldog)?
There was a segment where he states for a guy to stand a good chance to get laid he has to approach ~ 300 times.

Notice how it's not guaranteed, but it gives you a chance.
Tell me how would any sane man feel after 300 rejections? You'd feel like shit. It would have been a waste of time. In Vain.
You'd be angry at all the worthless work you put in and it would send you over the edge.

There should be a balance between not putting in so much work to the point if it backfires it mentally destroys you and putting too little work making you a volcel.

At what point is too much work > reward?
That's for you to decide for yourself, but I doubt most teenage "incels" have put in any work except existing and hoping for something to happen.

For example, if there's a normie who spends upwards of £20,000 on accessories to improve his SMV whilst going to the gym 6 times a week every year, restricting his diet to keep an extremely low bodyfat and spending hours on extra-curricular stuff all for a: 32 year old landwhale.
Is it even worth it?
In that case it isn't, but normies don't spend 20k on accessories or go to the gym 6 times a week or have extremely low body fat. Normies are just regular dudes and they occasionally have girlfriends. That's how being a normie is different from being an incel - they get something, we get nothing. Having a girlfriend for six months means having sex maybe a hundred times or more. And I know many average looking guys who've been in relationships far longer than that. Incels are not average, and being average (a virgin at 18 for example) doesn't make you an incel.

know I'm ugly, so the last thing I want to do is invest any more time and effort into chasing something that doesn't fucking exist?
This is akin to the blue-pilled advice which IT and other idiots give.
What advice do you think I'm giving? Except to not call yourself an incel if you're no less successful with women than is the average for your age.

Tell me how would any sane man feel after 300 rejections? You'd feel like shit. It would have been a waste of time. In Vain.
You'd be angry at all the worthless work you put in and it would send you over the edge.
I don't have to theorize. I have tried PUA and got all the rejections. But most teenagers haven't. Most teenage "incels" are passively raging that they weren't born tall and good looking. I have zero respect for anyone who expects good things out of life without making an effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back