Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US Troops to Kenya

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★
Joe is sending US troops to Kenya to fight al-shabaab. I guess this is another reason why he wanted to leave afghanistan. he wanted to show all blacks in America that he has their back in their homeland. Joe has all of our interests in mind. I think Joe is just scared of Islam.

I bet they make some nice kebabs

four more wars

E7OpP5xXsAQRNb6.jpg
s

I bet they make some nice kebabs
I am on board from some kebabs. those sound good.

I think it will be interesting to say the least. Will it be a repeat of Mogadishu in the early 90s? Too early to tell, but I am sure AS is looking forward to the opportunity.

pew pew pew die niggos!

Remember when Dems shit on Bush 2 because of his wars? I guess Pedo Joe's wars are perfectly kosher.

Next up: Biden reinstates the draft for white males under 30

what is the militarys primary job. to protect its country. how would a military protect the boundary if they are sent abroad.

Remember when Dems shit on Bush 2 because of his wars? I guess Pedo Joe's wars are perfectly kosher.
that's the american political system....shitting on other perspectives and completely reversing your stance a short while later. In other words shit and hypocrisy.
what is the militarys primary job. to protect its country. how would a military protect the boundary if they are sent abroad.
Joe doesn't want borders. he wants votes and to take your money.

This retard will start world war 3

Joe is sending US troops to Kenya to fight al-shabaab. I guess this is another reason why he wanted to leave afghanistan. he wanted to show all blacks in America that he has their back in their homeland. Joe has all of our interests in mind. I think Joe is just scared of Islam.

The United States has militarily withdrawn the Middle East because it now knows that a Chinese, Russian, Afghani, Pakistani, Syrian, Iraqi, Lebanese, Iranian, and Palestinian alliance is virtually unstoppable, that's pretty much a given now. So now we go to Africa because the Chinese are basically taking the entire continent over there and if they do that it is basically over for the United States and the E.U. Problem is however that the E.U. is edging closer to Russia and China which will basically leave the United States hanging alone. Not even Canada will be in our realm of influence as the Chinese have already amassed there as well. Soon the United States empire will collapse and we will lose all our friends or allies through no fault of our own. Even Mexico has closer ties to China now than it does with the U.S. This fucking nation is finished where now we exist only on borrowed time which is very quickly running out as even a majority of us Americans now are against our own government. I now know what it was like for the Russians at the collapse of the Soviet Union, the feeling here is very reminiscent only we have no tasty nationalized vodka brewing company where instead we have Jack Daniels.:feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Also, Israel is fucked now, no amount of kvetching will convince me otherwise, they're surrounded completely despite all their threatening postures, Australia who might be one of the United States' last loyal allies is currently taking an ass pounding by the Chinese, it's over.

We have merry old England still, but let's face it, nothing happens on that fucking island anymore and the Scots want to succeed along with neighboring Irish. :smonk:

Last edited:

Africa isnt my damn homeland. Africans dont even like black Americans. Those fuckers who sold our forefathers to europeans still have this idea of generational slavery or some shit

They literally think blacks are still slaves ironic how africans think themselves so high when all other nations are raping the living hell out of them. First it was Arabs then Europeans next up is the Chinese. Fuck Africa fuck Africans karma is a bitch and I hope they never achieve shit.

The United States has militarily withdrawn the Middle East because it now knows that a Chinese, Russian, Afghani, Pakistani, Syrian, Iraqi, Lebanese, Iranian, and Palestinian alliance is virtually unstoppable, that's pretty much a given now. So now we go to Africa because the Chinese are basically taking the entire continent over there and if they do that it is basically over for the United States and the E.U. Problem is however that the E.U. is edging closer to Russia and China which will basically leave the United States hanging alone. Not even Canada will be in our realm of influence as the Chinese have already amassed there as well. Soon the United States empire will collapse and we will lose all our friends or allies through no fault of our own. Even Mexico has closer ties to China now than it does with the U.S. This fucking nation is finished where now we exist only on borrowed time which is very quickly running out as even a majority of us Americans now are against our own government. I now know what it was like for the Russians at the collapse of the Soviet Union, the feeling here is very reminiscent only we have no tasty nationalized vodka brewing company where instead we have Jack Daniels.:feelsclown::feelsjuice:

Also, Israel is fucked now, no amount of kvetching will convince me otherwise, they're surrounded completely despite all their threatening postures, Australia who might be one of the United States' last loyal allies is currently taking an ass pounding by the Chinese, it's over.

We have merry old England still, but let's face it, nothing happens on that fucking island anymore and the Scots want to succeed along with neighboring Irish. :smonk:
this is an interesting perspective, but I think you are giving too much credit to the alliance at the beginning. There will likely be a few separate alliances among the countries you mentioned but I don't think one massive one. They have too many competing interests among themselves unless you think they can get past them to team up against America.

The next question would be is if Joe has the ability and the diplomatic abilities to keep America on top. I don't think he has the cognitive abilities to keep up with the increasing demand of his position both domestically and internationally. I don't know what his approval rating is but it can't be too high.

this is an interesting perspective, but I think you are giving too much credit to the alliance at the beginning. There will likely be a few separate alliances among the countries you mentioned but I don't think one massive one. They have too many competing interests among themselves unless you think they can get past them to team up against America.

The next question would be is if Joe has the ability and the diplomatic abilities to keep America on top. I don't think he has the cognitive abilities to keep up with the increasing demand of his position both domestically and internationally. I don't know what his approval rating is but it can't be too high.
You'll be surprised how differences can be set aside when many different factions come together because they all despise one bad actor or player. :feelsjuice:

Also, Israel is fucked now, no amount of kvetching will convince me otherwise, they're surrounded completely despite all their threatening postures
My theory is that Israel will dump the US in the future and jump in bed with China

The Chinese already bought the largest port in Israel a few years ago which angered the Trump administration

Israel and China have deep economic and tech ties with each other

The Jews will simply pivot to China once the US goyim is no longer useful, Cuckmerica is basically a used condom to them that they'll flush down the toilet

My theory is that Israel will dump the US in the future and jump in bed with China

The Chinese already bought the largest port in Israel a few years ago which angered the Trump administration

Israel and China have deep economic and tech ties with each other

The Jews will simply pivot to China once the US goyim is no longer useful, Cuckmerica is basically a used condom to them that they'll flush down the toilet
The United States empire is collapsing coming to its end, everybody intelligent knows this. More than likely in the name of acquiring more oil contracts China and its Middle Eastern allies will dump Israel as soon as it becomes convenient for them to do so. The United States will self implode on itself. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back