Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting US to start opening up May 1st.

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
Normie life going back to normal.

Nothing will change for incels.

i don’t want to work :(

Never stopped working so business as usual for this wagie.

Low iq move by this retarded country. Second wave will set in soon and they’ll close everything down again once the death toll gets over 100,000. Don’t know why these people the virus is just going to disappear all of a sudden

Never stopped working so business as usual for this wagie.
likewise
Low iq move by this retarded country. Second wave will set in soon and they’ll close everything down again once the death toll gets over 100,000. Don’t know why these people the virus is just going to disappear all of a sudden

This situation has highlighted just how poorly equipped we'd be to deal with a virus that was actually dangerous. If social distancing crashes countries after a few weeks there's no hope.

Hopefully I can get my damn surgery next month

On one hand I don't want to work
But on the other hand I want a higher death toll

Its not universal, they're opening states in phases based on trajectory of new cases etc.

So in a lot of places school and work will still be closed.

high IQ move

will let more boomers get infected and die

Like you think they care about that.

You need to get your shekels for Mr Heinsberg.

Its not universal, they're opening states in phases based on trajectory of new cases etc.

So in a lot of places school and work will still be closed.

Screen Shot 2020 04 18 at 115241 AM

Not even joking anymore OP is literally the feds. Its so obvious :feelskek:

Bad capitalism, the world has less cases then you do and they will stay in quarantine for longer. Crazy fools.

high IQ move

will let more boomers get infected and die
I agree. Fuck boomers, they allowed this shit to happen.

The money the boomers leave behind should be seized by the government and used to pay for incels to get facial surgeries.

I was promised a happening and all I got was university from home and normie NPCs larping the apocalypse.