Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US Supreme Court Reviewing Roe vs Wade

Givingup20

Givingup20

ΔㅁO
★★
Thoughts??
Some analysts are saying they might not overturn roe, but could significantly decrease women's abortion rights.
Is the US becoming based after nearly 50 years of this retarded law?

Nice, now women will have equal parental responsibilities.

Pretty retarded to say your body autonomy overweights a child's right to life/well being (ignoring completely that they brought the child to the world and that for the needs of this child to be met, the parents NEED TO USE THEIR BODIES). Otherwise parents could simply let their children die of starvation and say they were not feeling like using their bodies to make food

Last edited:
Abortion should be legal. Chad and Tyrone's babies should be aborted. Only religiontards are against abortion.

Abortion should be legal. Chad and Tyrone's babies should be aborted. Only religiontards are against abortion.
Idk man gives Foids too much power anything that restricts that is a bonus imo

Idk man gives Foids too much power anything that restricts that is a bonus imo
Abortion helps men too. Without it, men are forced to pay child support.

So why just not legalize homicide of minors? If your intent is to make men not pay child support, regardless if this will kill someone or not

It doesn't really apply to us though we aren't the ones getting women pregnant, if Chad wants to pump a woman then he should deal with the consequences

Banning abortion will make females more hesitant of sleeping around with Chads, ESPECIALLY the teen ones. And delaying their sexual experience is a net positive.

Anything that slows down virginity loss in females makes JBF more realistic, and JBF seems universal.

Based af. Hope they over turn that shit.

Make the whores pay for their own abortions

Now if we could just repeal the 19th

Abortion is wrong and must be made illegal

I'm unequivocally Pro-Life

Last edited:
Sucks that Roe is probably going to be overturned or circumcised at best. If I ever were to ascend and accidentally produced a kid I would definitely want that shit vacuumed out just to make sure there aren't going to be any more me's. Guess that's putting the cart before the horse, but hey.

Abortion is murder and my religion is against it, but I support its legality in the name of eugenics. If degenerates such as faggots, libshits, niggers, and more all end their bloodlines by killing their babies instead of raising the next generation of degenerates, then I see it as a win-win. A lower birth rate will also accelerate this collapsing soyciety and we will have a chance to build anew.

Last edited:
Imagine not @'ing our resident counsel, @PPEcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back