Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting US or UK ethnicels come in here . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I don't know if it's just me, but I have generally found that, in spite of all the racism we get in the USA, it's still one of the least racist places I've ever lived in. I think the UK is the least racist place I've ever been to. UK because no matter where people are in the economic ladder, they are awfully polite. Polite to their detriment. Racism you experience in the US, is generally more of a beneath-the surface sort of thing, that you can at least brush aside.

When you are in Asia itself, it matters much more what specific type of Asian you are, and what languages you know, and if you don't know like 3, you're a dumb spoiled US loser. There is definitely an intra-asian food chain, where Japs/ Koreans (they used to be mogged, but now K-pop changes this) > Singaporean > Urban Chinese > Everyone else.

India has that god awful caste system.

In Europe, the racism is much more in your face. I think that might be because there is too much linguistic and cultural dimorphism for it to work.

Australia is the most racist place I've ever been to. I think ethnics in Austrialia are particularly self-loathing, if you've ever met any. You have this entire aboriginal culture that has never been given plight, or relevance, or have had worthy accomplishments. This lack of aboriginal accomplishment set a precedent for all minorities of Australia- thereby giving the white victors an extreme CHAD superiority complex. Australian CHADS have virtually free college and healthcare. So they're always out travelling around the world like total dipshits and get away with it because of genetics, and they have international good will, in that their country isn't necessarily leading the charge in bombing the shit out of brown people (even though every country in the west WANTS this, because lets face it, we hate paying for OIL).

At least in the US and UK, minorities have the opportunities for their 15 minutes. I mean, can you give me an example of a minority raised in Australia, or Europe that has accomplished anything significant- like attained a seat in public office, or is a celebrity, or is an important business person? I'm stumped.

Europe is the hell on the earth
Japanese men are hikikomori or wageslaves and all of them are under 5 / 10
in China men are wageslaves or live in the countryside
in India there is a caste system
according to me SEA is our only hope

I’m a US ethnic and I went to Germany and I’ve experienced more racism in the 2 years I was in Germany than I ever experienced my whole life in the US

The UK is in Europe :feelstastyman:

The UK is in Europe :feelstastyman:

The UK is different, in that it's THEE original Anglo country, and plus they are gonna Brexit.

Im an ethnic in the US, dont delude yourself there is still racism here it's just in the sexual market. Foids here only want Chad and Tyrone in some cases. If you ain't either of those you're options are betabuxx, get cucked, or fap. Ricecels, Curries and Latinos are fucked.

I can only really speak about racism in the Netherlands. Its hidden and very rarely occurs in public.

But the corporate world here is extremely racist. The higher you go, the more casual racism you encounter and the less ethnics you see. Ethnics who do climb the corporate ladder here are usually selfhating and love to kiss white ass. It never began for ethnics in the west tbh.

Im an ethnic in the US, dont delude yourself there is still racism here it's just in the sexual market. Foids here only want Chad and Tyrone in some cases. If you ain't either of those you're options are betabuxx, get cucked, or fap. Ricecels, Curries and Latinos are fucked.

Believe me, I know. I'm just saying in Europe and Australia, even in Asia, you have sexual racism on top of much more overt bullying racism, and economic racism.

UK is a fucking joke, too pandering. That's why we have the problems with gangs carrying knives, aciding ppl & these grooming gangs. We come off as weak so all the filth want to come here as it's an easier place to bully plus if they do get caught the prisons are cushy compared to where they come from.

You get legit decent ppl coming here to get away from their shithole & the type of ppl that are part of the reason where they came from is like that end up coming over too.

It's ridiculous we let the scum in, then you have these second or third generation immigrants that are even worse than some of the first gen, complaining about everything & hate this country, doing all kinds of aggressive shit yet they've never even set foot in their ancestral homeland, I say we run an exchange program & send those cunts back to their ancestral lands & take in ppl that will actually want to be here, but can't do that right 'cos muh country of birth citizenship bullshit.

Believe me, I know. I'm just saying in Europe and Australia, even in Asia, you have sexual racism on top of much more overt bullying racism, and economic racism.

Ah I feel you on that, Australia looks like hell on earth for ethnicels same with Europe and in Asia they worship whites. US doesnt seem as bad as those places but it's worse in other ways like lack of healthcare, more crime etc.