Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US missionary shot dead with arrows

I read “missionary” and my mind immediately went to sex.

I need to get laid..

It's over for shotwitharrowscels.

Based nativecels fighting against american christian zionist propagandists.

It’s a shame they don’t appreciate the “freedom and democracy” we’re spreading.

It’s almost like we’re doing something wrong but that can’t be it. America are always the good goys guys.

Lol what a dumbass. Good it happened. He tried to bring diseases to them. Its illegal to bother that trobe. Only one left.

What ever happened to bombing countries? We shouldn't be sending missionaries. We should be liberating the shit out of them. I miss George Bush.:feelsbadman:

I’ll never understand why Christians support Zionism. Jews are literally degenerate anti-Christians that rejected Christ and killed him.

They are the same Jews that were burning their children alive in worship to Moloch and the the founders of western esotericism.

İf he was a muslim,he would go there with a bunch of armed men and force them convert to Islam tbh

20160218234533%21Snapshot.gif

What ever happened to bombing countries? We shouldn't be sending missionaries. We should be liberating the shit out of them. I miss George Bush.:feelsbadman:
The early 2000s were the best years of human history.

Very intelligent of the Sentinelese natives. I bet that tribe has their women in line and doesn't tolerate any cuck shit. If that Christcuck spread his cancerous religion to them, they would overnight turn into brainwashed feminist-loving cucks preaching about love and forgiveness. Everywhere Christianity goes, it corrupts and destroys, even the first feminists were "Christian Feminists", and were behind such things as the temperance movement and prohibition.

High IQ post, those natives won't be turned into drugged up Westernized cuck slaves any time soon.

The early 2000s were the best years of human history.
00s were good but I doubt the best in human history. 80s seems like a good time but that’s because all my favorite music and movies are from the 80s..lol.

what in the goddamn fuck was he thinking. he did 0 research?
7ae

I read “missionary” and my mind immediately went to sex.

I need to get laid..
Same :feelsbadman:

North Sentinel Island, I've read about that place. The untouched natives are extremely aggressive. Interesting place, maybe we could find a way to avoid being targets of violence and JBW there.