Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

US methods of suicide

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
In the USA, there are three particularly popular methods of successful suicide:
-firearms,
-suffocation/hanging

-poisoning
US methods of suicide 2012

When it comes to successful suicide in the US, men account for 78% of all suicides. The popularity of the methods used also varies a little between the sexes. Whist for men firearms are by far the most popular, followed by suffocation/hanging and poisoning,
women have poisoning as their most popular method, followed by firearms then suffocation/hanging. Given firearms are the most reliable method, and drug poisoning one of the least successful, that may account for some of the difference in actual suicide rates between the sexes. It is also interesting to note that women have 45% more non-fatal self-harm incidences than men.

http://
lostallhope.com/suicide-statistics/us-methods-suicide

Only 25% of ropers are succesfull. I hope i'm one of them because thats the method I chose

Watch IT attempt to do mental gymnastics to tell you that you're wrong.

Also:
In the USA, there are three particularly popular methods of successful suicide:
-firearms
Not surprised tbh its burgerland after all.

im suprised at how unpopular falling is tbh it seems like a good way to go

Only 25% of ropers are succesfull. I hope i'm one of them because thats the method I chose
I hope everything turns out well, you will not be missed by normies but when you rope, PM me your last words and i'll add them to my signature

I hope everything turns out well, you will not be missed by normies but when you rope, PM me your last words and i'll add them to my signature
Ive been saying I will rope since like 5 years already. I will probably never do it Im a fucking coward

>US
GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN AND ALSO GUN

Ive been saying I will rope since like 5 years already. I will probably never do it Im a fucking coward

So don't do it.

Why commemorate his last words? What measure was his life if he's gonna throw it away? If you're gonna throw your life away, it must be that nothing in your life was worth anything and it shouldn't be remembered.

If you're gonna throw your life away, it must be that nothing in your life was worth anything and it shouldn't be remembered.
True, my life was a fucking waste

If I rope it should be by jumping off an excessively tall building and putting a bullet in my head mid fall

True, my life was a fucking waste

If you're not killing yourself, I say it's because your life has too much value to throw away.

Which is kind of the cruelty of life. It's normal to be unhappy with your life, but somehow abnormal to want to throw it away. Because it's not great, but not terrible.

Ethylene glycol
Is said to taste like "mountain dew"
According to "uncle fester" (poisoners handbook?) it's like being really drunk....

See you tomorrow!

I'm planning mine carefully. After failing at life, there's no way I'm failing at suicide too.

>US
GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN GUN AND ALSO GUN
elab

Drop Oprah on my head.

A gun to head or heart is the most foolproof, failsafe, efficient and fast method and most likely to be painless.

If you can't get a gun you should go for some combination of chemicals that is painless and or knocks you out quickly. Supposedly sodium azide and nitrite are good for this in the right quantities (2mg of sodium azide mixed with distilled water is guaranteed death). But fentanyl etc if you can get it is likely better.

If you CHOse it yet you're still here, I suggest you should contemplate more as thERe are othER CHOices that may be suitable for you if you really have to leave this world