Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel US laws are the most cucked

Lukashenko

Lukashenko

Banned
-
they raised smoking AND drinking age to 21 from 18. i turn 18 next year i have money saved up, if i lived in canada or europe id be able to start alcohol coping and smoke-coping ASAP but i will have to wait 4 more years. on top of that unlike good countries (netherlands, germany etc) prostituion is illegal, weed is illegal, and so forth. this country is a hell on earth for incels

In my country, Italy, there is a strong "tradinionalist feminist" ideology that puts women on a pedestal.
This is the reason why all political factions are feminist and keen to give women extra privileges in various fields.

Just like happens in USA, women are less punished in courts and men who commit crimes on women receive a harsher treatment (the so-called feminicide). Furthermore welfare and retirement system is much more prone to help women

As regards laws, brothels were banned in 1960 by a feminist politician (on whoose tomb I will spit one day), while unregulated street prostitution is still legal in most of italian cities. At least we italian incels can cope with legal cigarettes and alcohol, at the cost of paying extra taxes on theese legal drugs.

Smoking AND drinking at 21? Fuck that's brutal. 16 would be appropriate in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back