Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News US Homeland Security issues new terror threats, includes us

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/sBMCXkjaMxQ?t=779

Opposition to Covid measures = considered a terror threat :lul:

Thats a load of nothing. They even pile trump supporters in there.

fuck homeland security

Anyone who doesnt agree with them in any thing is a terrorist threat. "land of the free"

tfw credible threat :feelsLSD:

Non vaccinated people are biohazard threat to humanity:feelskek: their vaccine doesnt even work, my cousins who took the vaccine got covid anyway.

Everything that isn't 100% globohomo is terrorism

Non vaccinated people are biohazard threat to humanity:feelskek: their vaccine doesnt even work, my cousins who took the vaccine got covid anyway.

XD

View attachment 479569

View attachment 479574

XD
Brat i sestra od tetke sa porodicama znaci zive odvojeno ali su redovno u kontaktu, svi primili vakcine zbog straha a evo ih sad dve nedelje nisu izlazili iz kuce sto su bili zarazeni. Ko ce ga znati sta izvode ovi sto prave vakcine, ovde u Srbiji svi nagrnuli da se vakcinisu zato sto im diktator kaze a opet broj zarazenih raste.

Homeland security more like baby soft delusional gogogagaland security

I will shut shit down negan

Brat i sestra od tetke sa porodicama znaci zive odvojeno ali su redovno u kontaktu, svi primili vakcine zbog straha a evo ih sad dve nedelje nisu izlazili iz kuce sto su bili zarazeni. Ko ce ga znati sta izvode ovi sto prave vakcine, ovde u Srbiji svi nagrnuli da se vakcinisu zato sto im diktator kaze a opet broj zarazenih raste.
vecina je sada zarazena za delta vrstom, medzutim vaccin potpuno nije effektivan protiv ove vrste. [UWSL]dobijaju gore simptome [/UWSL]zbog low affinity non-neutralizing antitjela (antibody-dependent enhancement ADE)

anyone else remember @PPEcel simping for Biden and saying this would never happen

Volcel if you wouldn't!

Unless...

Isn't the head of that a fat tranny jew?

Or is that one working a different thing, like health and education?
:lul::lul:

vecina je sada zarazena za delta vrstom, medzutim vaccin potpuno nije effektivan protiv ove vrste. [UWSL]dobijaju gore simptome [/UWSL]zbog low affinity non-neutralizing antitjela (antibody-dependent enhancement ADE)
Ne mogu da idu u korak sa virusom a imaju velike zalihe pa vakcinisu ljude da se ne baci :feelskek: klovnovska drzava.

Going to be real fun when economic collapse comes to town where money becomes worthless overnight to which the majority of the population is angry, hungry, vengeful, broke, and out for blood. It will be a giant free for all and honestly after waiting for twenty years to see this piece of shit nation finally collapse in on itself I got to say boyos, I'm pretty excited over here. As for Homeland Security, C.I.A., F.B.I. , and so on, they're basically the rich people's attack dogs where they'll complain just about anybody if they cause the rich people in Jew York City to piss themselves in fear keeping them up late at nights. Attack dogs on leashes however are only as good, effective, and obedient as they're frequently fed, once this nation economically collapses they too shall starve during the national hunger games along with everybody else. When the dark cloud befalls this nation none shall escape the judgement of retributive karma, it will inflict all and it will be everlasting. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Fuckin clickbait title

Indeed :feelsseriously:
Still very interesting.

Going to be real fun when economic collapse comes to town where money becomes worthless overnight to which the majority of the population is angry, hungry, vengeful, broke, and out for blood. It will be a giant free for all and honestly after waiting for twenty years to see this piece of shit nation finally collapse in on itself I got to say boyos, I'm pretty excited over here. As for Homeland Security, C.I.A., F.B.I. , and so on, they're basically the rich people's attack dogs where they'll complain just about anybody if they cause the rich people in Jew York City to piss themselves in fear keeping them up late at nights. Attack dogs on leashes however are only as good, effective, and obedient as they're frequently fed, once this nation economically collapses they too shall starve during the national hunger games along with everybody else. When the dark cloud befalls this nation none shall escape the judgement of retributive karma, it will inflict all and it will be everlasting. :feelsdevil:

Amen

When will the Homeland Security start shooting americans with the billions of hollow-points they bought some years ago?

The economy is freeeeeeee...free fallin'

Cheerful music for the end times.

The DHS has been on our case for years jfl. Does no one remember that balding guy who got money to investigate us, Naama Kates, or the whole Marquis Bailey meme? :lul: I have been on this site for too long, apparently

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back