Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel US Gov't Killed Thousands of Kittens Then Fed Them to Other Cats in Twisted Experiment

America is the most evil nation in the history of earth.

United states don't let kittens to live just because they don't pay taxes.fucking cucks

What the actual fuck man???

What the actual fuck man???
"
A recent investigative report uncovered a disturbing series of experiments conducted by the United States government in which thousands of cats were killed and fed to other cats. Scientists working for the U.S. government killed an estimated 4,000 cats during the experiments, according to the report released by the watchdog group White Coat Waste Project (WCW)."

idc i eat animals y should i care if i was a vegan fag maybe i’d be upset

the fucking Jews did this

It should’ve been dogs

Fuck, I care more about pigs than cats. Pigs are smarter than dogs.

us govt has done much worse experiments. this is child's play

That is just beyond foul. :dafuckfeels: America needs to stop being so experimentation happy. If they are not experimenting on their own people they are experimenting on animals in the most horrible of ways. I hope that whistle blower rips the USDA to shreds.

The Japs take the crown for Unit 731 tbh.. I mean America was involved in exonerating them of all their war crimes, Chinese people still absolutely hates Japanese people for it. Japan still denies that 731 ever happened too.
Yeah, like MK Ultra. Loads more that I cannot think of I'm sure.
Tinder is also another good example of an experiment. Which is what it is.. it is an experiment on the Human Race and takes away Human Rights and the common dignity afforded Men. All of Silicon Valley is a shit hole.

Should've found out how to make catgirls

Good, fuck cats. They're manipulative, cold-blooded beasts only good for killing rodents. Might as well just get pest control if you have a rat problem instead of having to clean the shit out of their litterbox.

Good, fuck cats. They're manipulative, cold-blooded beasts only good for killing rodents. Might as well just get pest control if you have a rat problem instead of having to clean the shit out of their litterbox.
my cat is the only thing that loves me man besided family

= fake news

Jim Keen, a former USDA scientist turned whistleblower, said that some initial breakthroughs were made in the early days of the experiments but there have been no new findings in the past 20 years. “It’s crazy. Cannibal cats, cats eating dogs — I don’t see the logic. It’s totally unrelated to the food safety mission,” Keen said. “We shouldn’t be paying for that as taxpayers.”

The report from WCW also suggests that the experiments are now pointless.

“These were all abnormal diets for cats, dogs and mice so likely irrelevant to natural toxoplasmosis biology. Their scientific relevance and justification is questionable, at best, as is their relevance to American public health since we do not consume cats and dogs, and the practice is now outlawed in U.S.,” the report says.

The USDA insists that these experiments, which have cost taxpayers over $22 million, are contributing to “life-saving research.”

There should not be unnecessary killing of animals.